You tell him you're saving your virginity

Louis- “Babe,” Louis hummed into my hair. We were having a quiet gushy moment while cuddling in the comfortable silence. “Yes love?” I wondered why he broke the silence. “Have you ever thought about us… In the future…” He trailed off, slightly embarrassed. I touched his cheek lightly and reassured him, “Of course I do, all the time actually.” “How many kids do you want?” “I don’t know. Maybe like 2 or 3… It doesn’t really matter. What about you?” “As many as you want. I mean, we’re going to have the best little Tommo family,” Him and I both smiled at the thought of having kids running around the house. I was also in awe that he included me in his future. “Babe. There’s something you should know…” I trailed off, sitting up slightly. He looked at me, waiting for me to continue. “I’m waiting until marriage…” I trailed off again, cheeks burning up of embarrassment. “That’s perfect,” He answered, kissing my lips softly.

Harry- “I love you,” Harry suddenly whispered, kissing my neck. “Harry, stop.” I wasn’t ready. Harry unattached his lips from my neck as he looked at me with hurt eyes. “Did I do something?” He mumbled, slightly embarrassed. “No, no no. I’m just- er- on my period?” I said, unsatisfied with my stupidity. “Babe, you were on your period last week…” He chuckled slightly. “Harry, it’s not you. Believe me, I want to. It’s just… I’m not ready…” My eyes trailed to the floor as I let out a frustrated breath. “I’m preserving myself until marriage.” “Wait, so you haven’t lost your virginity yet?” He questioned, a smirk playing on his lips. “Yeah… And why are you smiling, Styles?” “I guess it’s just that I’m going to be your first time…” He smiled cheekily, kissing my lips.

Niall- Your turn baby,” Niall mumbled. We were currently sitting on the couch, telling each other our deepest darkest secrets. “Well, uh, what do you want to know?” “Aye! No! You gotta come up with one yourself…” He chuckled, noticing I got tense. That’s only because he knew everything about me except for one thing. (See what I did there?) “Well, uh,” Niall shifted in his seat, growing a bit impatient. “I’m waiting to lose my virginity,” I whispered, hoping he hadn’t heard me. “Wait… So you haven’t had sex yet?” He asked, cheeks turning red. I embarrassingly shook my head ‘no’. He lifted my chin with his index finger, our eyes meeting. Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. “I respect that,” He said before he kissed me again.

Zayn- Zayn and I were currently driving to the pub. I had to admit, my dress was quite sexy and revealing. We were about halfway there, when I felt Zayn’s hand creep up my leg. I glanced over at him and he was focusing on the road, as if he wasn’t touching me. I just relaxed until I felt his hand getting higher and higher up my thigh. “Zayn, stop it.” I said, my voice shaking a little bit. “Why,” He laughed a little and rested his hand on my knee. “Babe,” I said, slightly embarrassed, noticing the bulge in his pants. “I’m waiting until marriage to have sex,” I breathed. “Oh…” He said respectfully. I knew he was a bit embarrassed because of his boner. “It’s not you… I made the decision before I met you. I’m just not ready.” I gave him a reassuring smile in which he gleefully returned.

Liam- "Li," I mumbled during the boring movie we were watching. He paused it and looked into my eyes. "Yes, baby?" He mumbled. I looked down, my fingers suddenly in interest. "What would you do if… You know… If a certain someone was, er, waiting to have sex- until they’re married. I mean, no one in particular…" I was having trouble forming the words upon my lips. He chuckled slightly. "Why are you laughing? This is serious!" I smacked his arm jokingly. "You make it sound like it’s the end of the world." He kissed my lips softly. "I’d wait forever if I had to."