He finds you crying

Niall:When Niall finds you crying, the doesn’t even ask you about it unless you really want to talk with him. He would just sit right next to you, tightly hug you in desperate attempt to keep you sheltered from all of the pain you’ve been feeling. Because your pain is his pain; it probably hurts him more just sitting there and watch you cry feeling completely numb all of that time. He would hug you and kiss you until you’re ready to open up to him.

Zayn:Without a single word, he quietly sat on the empty spot next to you, both of his strong arms instantly finding their way to your body and pulling you close and deep in his chest. Once inside of his warm embrace, you let yourself properly sob knowing that he’s there for you; just feeling his love and care hugging you was enough. He held you for what seem hours. He held you until loud sobs became tears, he held you until tears became sniffs and until sniffs became silence. And after all of that, he waited on you to open up still being deathly afraid of you starting crying again if he brought it up. He just loved you so much and seeing you hurt was something he couldn’t stand; not even in his worse nightmares.

Louis:When he found you crying, he simply didn’t know how to react or what to do. But his biggest goal was to make you feel better and make you forget all of it. He pulled you closer, whispered funny stories, and, when he didn’t have anything else to talk about, he told you the jokes he made by himself just that moment; the ones without punchline and with really, really lame plot. But just seeing him try and giving his best still managed to spread a wide smile over your face. When he finally saw you calmed, he hugged you even tighter than before, asked you what’s wrong and did his best to find the solution.

Liam:No word needed to be said to get him moving. He instantly run to you, but his movements becoming slower and slower as he sat down next to you not being sure how to take you. He was deathly afraid that you’ll break if he made the smallest move. You were so fragile and vulnerable in his eyes and he just couldn’t face the fact that you were hurt. Quiet shushing is all that came from his parted lips as he took you in his warm embrace holding you tight and close, letting you cry in the soft fabric of his shirt. Only shushing; no bullshitting like ‘it’s alright’ or ‘everything’s fine’ because he still doesn’t know it - maybe it’s far from alright. He quietly shushed in your hair one more time before he left a soft kiss on the top of your hair.

Harry:Seeing you cry was one of the worst things for him; it was equal the pain he would feel if someone smashed his heart into million peaces. No words needed to be said before he took you in his warm embrace and wrapped bot of his arms around you; one around your upper back settling your head in his chest while he wrapped the other one around your legs supporting you and keeping you as close as he could to him. He did everything he could just to shelter you from this world due the fact that it was a way too late - you were already hurt and his helpless position only made him want to cry too. All he wanted to do was to keep you safe and happy. Why was that too hard?