Jealousy turned intimicy

Harry: That tight red dress was complimenting your body so god like. And Christ, those tall heels made your legs look like they never ended. He didn’t even want to go out, but wanted to stay in and show you how sexy you were. But it was your friends 21st birthday and you had to go. The party was wild, and the club was packed with a ton of people. It wasn’t really your scene, but you were gonna try to enjoy It for your friends sake. After a few drinks, you didn’t have to try and have fun, you were dancing and laughing and it was a blast. You started talking to a guy and he started to become a little too flirty with you. Harry watched from afar, fire in his eyes as you placed a hand on his arm. He slammed his drink down on the bar, shoving through groups of sweaty and sticky bodies. Once he reached you, he yanked you by your arm and pulled you in close. Smiling at him, about to ask where he had been all night, he pulled you in for a hungry kiss, hands running vigorously up and down your curves. The man rolled his eyes and walked away, but Harry wasn’t done proving his point. “We’re going home, and I’m showing you what I’ve been thinking about all night.” His voice husky in your ear. He directed you out of the cluttered mess of people and towards his Rover, hand sitting on your left butt cheek. Paps were having a bloody field day and a million pictures would definitely be on twitter by sun rise. Harry didn’t mind though, because the thought of you screaming his name was enough to make him forget about the rest of the world.

Niall: Another awards show was underway and you had accompanied Niall this time. Everything was going great, they had won the award and you couldn’t have been prouder. After the awards show, you changed into a small tight black dress, eager to see the crowd of famous people. You had wandered off with Eleanor, grabbing a few drinks and dancing around. It was growing late, and you were ready to head back to the hotel. As you were making your way towards Niall, you saw that Ellie Goulding was a little too comfortable around your boyfriend. Giggling, hand on his arm, leaning on him. You handed your drink to Eleanor, pushing through the crowd of clustered bodies, and walking over to Niall. He had said something funny, and Ellie let out a loud cackle even though the joke wasn’t his best. Eleanor stood behind a few feet, nervous as to what you might do. You pressed your body against his, running your hands along his chest. He looked down at you and you leaned into him, your lips right on his ear. “I think it’s time we head back and celebrate on our own, one on one.” You but your lip as you both made eye contact again. A smirk played on his lips as his hands ran along your curves until they hit his favorite spot: your bum. You guys were heading out now, Nialls hands still placed firmly on your butt. You didn’t need to turn around to know Ellie was staring.

Louis: What a doll he was, bringing you into New York with him. You were so excited to have the chance to explore all the gorgeous sights of NYC with Louis by your side. After a long day of sight seeing and roaming around in Central Park, he had taken you to a restaurant for dinner. All he could talk about was how excited he was for the This Is Us premiere. But of course you got stuck with the bottle blonde, skinny waitress to take your order, and she immediately started to fan girl over your boyfriend. “You’re my favorite!” She squeals. Louis politely thanked her and signed for an autograph. You, however, remained totally invisible to her the entire night. She almost forgot to even take your order, Louis had to remind her. She flirted constantly, looking for excuses to come back frequently as possible. When she told Louis he had a hot body, that was it for you. A long frustrated sigh passed your lips as you gave the blonde bimbo a stare before letting your mouth run. “Look you are strictly here to order us our bloody food, not try to have eye sex with my goddamn boyfriend. And you know what, yes! He DOES have a sexy body! Too bad you’ll never see it naked! I’d pour my drink down your shirt but all the tissues in your bra would just absorb it all up!” You snapped, pushing your chair out and storming out of the joint. Louis quickly followed you to the car and drove you home, silent the entire way. You weren’t sure if he was angry. But when you walked through the door, and Louis pinned you against the wall, angry was definitely off the table. “Shit Y/N, do you have any idea how sexy you are when you get an attitude.” He muttered as his mouth sucked on the fresh mark on your neck. You didn’t before, but you sure do now.

Zayn: It didn’t really take much to make him jealous. You should’ve been thinking about that when you let the dark haired guy at the pub buy you a drink. He had been hitting on you all night, and you figured one drink wouldn’t hurt. Maybe it didn’t hurt you, but it sure hurt Zayn. He came marching over without a word and threw a punch to the guys jaw. And the man politely returned the favor by getting him right in the eye. Now Zayn was sitting on the kitchen counter, bag of peas to his swollen eye. “You’re such an idiot, Zayn. It was harmless and now look at you! You had to get fuckin cocky and throw a punch!”” You huffed, standing between his legs as you pressed the peas down a bit harder. “Im glad i threw a punch, i was protecting the most important and sexiest woman there. Now everyone knows not to fuck around with you because your mine.” He grumbled, pulling you in closer so he could lean down and kiss you. He deepened the kiss, throwing the worthless bag of greens to the side as he put his hands through your hair, tongue slipping past your lips. “I need you to make me feel better.” He whispered between kisses “Not a problem.” You answered breathlessly.

Liam: It made you overjoyed that he loved to see your family. You were excited to be able to introduce him to some of your friends who hadn’t met Liam yet. It was a big end of the summer pool party your parents were hosting, extended family and friends were all gathered there at your childhood home. Your friend (Y/F/N) had brought a few more people then you were anticipating. But she brought along this one boy, whom you’d never met before. Not that it mattered, he had taken a liking to you straight away. He kept placing a hand on your shoulder, your back, your legs, even your waist once. You quickly dismissed it, as you thought he was only being friendly. Liam was trying his best to keep his attention devoted to the conversation between your cousin and himself, but he couldn’t help but stare at how much this new guy had his hands in you. You, in that skimpy little string bikini, where almost all parts of your skin were bare. Liam’s hands should be roaming your body, and only Liam’s. As if on cue, like this unbeknownst guy knew Liam had his eyes glue to him, he gracefully picked you up and carried you around. You quickly became uncomfortable, and told him to put you down. But not before Liam had shown up, eyes blazing and hands clenched into fists at his sides. “You know she has a boyfriend, right?” Liam retorted rudely, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you into him “Didn’t really see much of him.” The guy responded. “Shes mine, lad. Lay off.” Liam grunted, putting you behind him. “Says who?” After that answer, you swore Liam was ready to throw a punch, but you quickly pulled him down by his grey v-neck for a hot and heavy kiss. Liam relaxed as he heard the guy scoff and walk away, clearly annoyed. You pulled away and started to head off for a drink, only to be reeled back in by Liam’s strong bicep. “Who said I was done with you yet? Why don’t we go upstairs and I’ll really prove you’re all mine.” And you were right behind him, practically racing up the stairs