He's jealous of your boy best friend

Niall: Niall walked into the flat that you shared to see you and your friend Daniel curled up on the couch sleeping. Niall felt anger flare up inside him. His hands curled into fists. You were his girl. You were supposed to fall asleep in his arms, not some other guy. Niall dropped his bag and tugged at his hair. He was using all of his self control not to punch a wall, or your friend Daniel for that matter.

Zayn: You best friend, Brian, came back from Uni today and you wanted to spend time with him. You, Zayn and Brian went to the cinema to see a film and the day had barely begun and Zayn was feeling like a third wheel. You and Brian were giggling about inside jokes and mixing milk duds and popcorn together. Zayn sank down in his seat and looked away from you two. Milk duds and popcorn was your thing as a couple and you were now sharing it with another guy. Zayn tried to hide the hurt he was feeling, but you read him like an open book.

Liam: You and Liam were at the park when you bumped into your best friend Nathan. Nathan gathered you up in a big hug and squeezed your bum. Liam glared at Nathan over your shoulder. You were his and other guys weren’t supposed to be touching you like that. You giggled and squealed. You introduced them and when Liam shook Nathan’s hand he squeezed it so hard that Nathan’s knee’s buckled. “That’s my girl. Watch where you put your filthy hands.”

Harry: Seeing you and your childhood friend, Jake, run around like nuts in your backyard made Harry happy. He got a few laughs out of you tripping and falling. Your shoelace came untied and you fell into Jake’s chest, knocking him over. You landed on top of him, noses touching, breathing heavily. When you didn’t get up immediately Harry did. He went back into the house, trying to control his own breathing. His chest was rising and falling quickly. He paced around the room. You and Jake were too close for his comfort.

Louis: You were at a family picnic and you brought Louis along because he was one of the family. Everyone loved him. You let out an excited squeal when you saw your best friend Joe walk through the door. You immediately left Louis and hugged him. Louis understood that you hadn’t seen him in months, but when you didn’t come back after a while he got nervous. He looked for you. Unfortunately he couldn’t find you. He spent the entire picnic looking for you. Eventually he gave up. You’d rather be with Joe. Finally Louis found you. With Joe, laughing with his arm wrapped around your waist. Louis turned around feeling anger bubble up inside.