Can I kiss you?

Harry: “Can I kiss you?” Harry’s voice shook a little, rising towards the end of his request. There was no doubt he was nervous, his hands fidgeting, lips pressed together. You looked at him in disbelief, your eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. “It doesn’t matter. Forget it,” he answered crestfallenly, his head hung low. You cupped his cheeks, lifting his head up. “Why would I want to forget it, when I’ve been waiting for this for so long,” you mumbled quietly. Harry’s green eyes lit up, a smile transfixing on his face.

Niall: "Can I kiss you?" Niall asked, unable to supress his laughter. you just glared at him though, your blood still boiling at him. "I know you’re mad at me, but come on one kiss?" He laughed, gesturing to his lips. "You’re so cocky Niall, so full of yourself," You picked up a pillow and threw it at him, making him duck out of the way. "You’re cute when you’re angry." "I’m not supposed to be cute!" You groaned, resting your face in your hands. You could hear Niall snigger to himself, causing you to erupt into giggles as well. "See, I knew you couldn’t stay mad at me," he smiled, coming over to sit back next to you. "I guess you’re just my weakness. And, what about that kiss?" You gestured to your lips, just like Niall had done before. "My pleasure," he grinned, cupping your face in his hands.

Liam: “Can I kiss you?” Liam asked, while you two walked out of the restaurant. He took your hand, and you entwined your fingers with his. “I know it’s only our first date, but I really like you, and I think, well I hope, we’ll see each other again,” he told you, as his hands started to get sweaty and clammy, probably from nervousness. “Hmm, I dunno Liam..” You answered sarcastically, your lips curving upwards, creating a small smile. His eyes widened. and his cheeks tinted pink as he apologised,. “Liam, I’m kidding, of course you can kiss me,” you giggled, wrapping your hands around his neck.

Louis: "Can I kiss you?" A slurred voice spoke from behind you, hardly audible from the music and all the bodies around you. You turned around to see an attractive brown haired boy standing there, staring at you intently. "You’re really beautiful, I can’t keep you off my mind," he smiled, looking you up and down. "No, because I’m not going to kiss someone who won’t remember me by the morning. And you’re drunk, you probably don’t mean it." You turned back around to get back to your friends, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "But, I do mean it. Just give me a chance. I’ll show you that I’ll remember you, because I’m not giving up that easily."

Zayn: “Can I kiss you?” You giggled softly, putting in your earing, as Zayn placed his hands your waist from behind you. “I love the dress your wearing, looks really good on you. Really sexy, babe,” he whispered into your ear, his hands rubbing up and down your waist. “I know what your implying, and the answer is no, but I’d love that kiss you mentioned, thank you,” you grinned, turning you body around to face him. “Sure thing, baby, whatever you want,” he smirked, his head leaning down, his lips capturing yours.

Upload of the day may upload another if I more views fan?