You find him watching porn

Harry

It’s been a long and stressful day so your asshole of a boss decided to let you off a hour early. You leave just in time to skip traffic. When you arrive at your flat you notice Harry is home you go in side and call for him but no response. You walk around a bit and hear a loud groan from the living room. You walk in to see all the boys on the couch watching porn. “What the fuck Harry?!” you say covering your eyes. “Holy Shit (Y/N)…”He says quickly turning the tv off. You and Harry haven’t had sex in awhile he barely even touches you I mean yea you cuddle and stuff but not in a sexual way. But seeing this pisses you off you storm off into your bedroom and locking the door. “Uh we’ll um see you later Haz” the guys say before leaving. He knocks and tries to open the door but it’s locked. “Come on love is it because we haven’t had sex in awhile?!” This fuels your fire. “No it’s the fact you need some shitty low budget whore fucking some overly paid actor?!” You say opening the door and screaming. He starts to scream back. “I wouldn’t have to if you helped me out more!” he screams back. This takes you over the edge you smack him in the face as hard as you can and storm out. “Wait (Y/N)”He says following you out. “Leave me alone Harry” you say. He feels bad now because he hears you trying to hold back tears. He grabs you upper arm and spins you around and starts kissing you before carrying you in the house.

Louis

You usually come home to find Louis watching porn or sleeping so to day was nothing new. “Hey babe” you say walking in and giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the bathroom. “You don’t mind right love?” he says pausing the film. “No of course not just relax and have fun see you when your done” You say before walking into your bedroom. You start to read and a little bit later he comes in without pants on. “Over already” he looks nervous. “No Just think the real thing is much better” he says jumping onto you. After a few hours you wake up to find something poking your bum.After round two you hop in the shower and you hear groaning again. You go in the living room and it’s not porn it’s you and Louis. “HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS THAT?!” you say pausing the movie. “Thats you love” he says before kissing your hand. You make him burn is and never speak of it again. But he still has a copy Shhh ;)

Zayn

Zayn has alway been into porn and you knew that but you didn’t really like it. He always likes the really hardcore ones but this time it wasn’t that kind so what do you do go and plop down on the couch and sit next to him. He glares at you and chuckles as you give him a cheeky grin. You cuddle up to him and half way through you fall asleep so he carries you to the bedroom and tucks you in and returns to watch Hardcore porn imagining that it was you and him and not hot rod and Courtney love huge-tits. This makes him a bit you know. So he cuddles up to you and whispers in your ear very very naughty things. When you wake you know exactly what he did.He has a history of doing it. You change your clothes and go out to see Zayn passed out on the couch so you get your revenge. He gets very hard very fast. When he wakes he see’s himself picks you up and takes you up stairs for some dominant time. After you to cuddle up and watch a movie.

Niall

You were let home early one day because work was slow. You have always had this way you walked in this creep sort of walk. So when you walk into the living room unannounced and Notice Niall’s trousers on the floor. You know what he’s doing. You walk up behind him and grab the remote making him jump up and hide himself. “(Y/N) This isn’t what you think…”He says before you cut him off. Niall I know babe I’m not dumb I just wish there was something I could do instead of the film”You say biting your lip which drives him crazy. He carries you upstairs and a minute later you run back down get your cam quarter smile at yourself and run back up. After a hard day of recording you snuggle up on the couch and watch your masterpiece which makes Niall Hard so he carries you upstairs for take 2 then 3 and 4.

Liam

You already know how Liam tries to have secret porn part’s when your not home. But you really don’t care there guys let em do whatever. When you walk in all the boys except Liam look surprised you aren’t blowing up. “Hi boys” You say before kissing Liam on the cheek and whispering something dirty in his ear. You walk upstairs and 10 minutes later Liam excuses himself to go to the “Bathroom”. He sneaks up stairs rips your clothes off and makes it extremely obvious he’s not going to the Bathroom. After he goes back down stairs and finishes the movie they put another on and he goes to the bathroom again, and again and again until they’re out of movies and you can barely move because your so sore.