Cuddles

Zayn: You heard the front door slam,as zayn just got back from long day at work,and you hoped this didnt wake your daughter. It wasnt long that zayn snuck his arms around your waist and taking a deep breath enjoying your scent.You hummed in content,appreciating your position in his arms.

Harry: You got back from work,planning to drop yourself in bed.You woke up a couple of hours later,you checked your watch it was around 1am.You sighed and you turned,and you didnt find harry sleeping beside you.You got up quickly and went downstairs,to find harry lying in the couch,looking fuming he noticed you,then he turned around,avoiding your stare. ” Harry? sweety something happened today?” you asked quietly, resting your hands on his arm,attempting to comfort him. He turned around again ” They just dont give me any break, (y/n)” and he rubbed his face in frustration. You knew exactly what he wanted right now ” Want a cuddle,baby?” he didnt reply,he just grabbed you and held you tightly,and sooner enough you heard him snore.

Louis: Louis didn’t listen to you,when you said that he should avoid swimming at night in this weather but he was stubborn,so he got sick.You were fixing some soup for him when you heard him yell your name. ” what lou?” he looked at you with red eyes and red nose. ” can i habe a cuddle?” he asked you with stuffy nose.” but i was fixing a soup for you,it’ll make you feel better” he shook his head and grabbed your wrist,laying you down with him ” No,this cuddle will definately make me better,you make me feel better” then he sighed and closed his eyes.

Liam: Liam was preparing dinner,while you were out,working.He didnt hear you arrive,he was busy with food.You came into the kitchen,snuck your arms around his waist,then he jumped a little. ” Jesus (y/n),you scared me” then he turned around to kiss your forehead and he noticed some tears starting to form. He sighed ” rough day?” he asked raising his brow at you,you nodded and before you say anything,your daughter came into the kitchen ” mummy!” then she ran to hug your knees.You lifted her up,not saying anything then liam took your hands while youre still carrying your little girl then he went straight to the couch and making you lay beside him,then grabbing your daughter and making her rest on his chest,making you forget why you were upset in the first place.

Niall: You were reading a book in your room,you heard keys slamming into something.You got up quickly to find niall on the floor,you panicked ” niall?! niall baby,are you okay?” making your way towards him,you bend on your knees checking if he’s okay,you noticed his eyes red,and tears running down his face. ” Baby?” you asked again and he shook his head,knowing that he can’t say whats bothering him right now,you nodded slowly and you cuddled him close,at instant you found his arms grip your shirt tightly,it broke your heart and you spent this couple of minutes calming niall while his tears still wet your cheeks.