You get lost in the crowd

Harry: (age 3) Harry decided to take you to the park for a while. Bad idea. Fans were everywhere. You were always a curious child, so when you saw the swing set you ran off without Harry. But the fans surrounded you and you started crying. “Harry!” you yelled for him. “(Y/N)? Baby? Where are you?!” He panicked. One of the nice fans picked you up and waved over to Harry. He took you from her and thanked her, carrying you off to the swing sets and making sure the body guards where blocking the fans. “Poppet, you can’t run off like that okay?” He hugged you, and you nodded hiding your face in his neck.

Liam: (age 3) You, Liam and Sophia were going to the carnival. When it came the time to buy the tickets, you got intrigued by the rides and let go of Liam’s hand and ran off. Soon enough you couldn’t find him and you could hear Sophia and Liam yelling for you. You soon bumped in to someone and when you looked up, you noticed it was Sophia. She picked you up and carried you to Liam. “Baby! Don’t run off like that! You scared me!” You nodded and snuggled close to him, scared to get lost again.

Niall: (age 4) You gulped as the fans and paparazzi got closer, and you became scared. Niall tried to get a grip of your hand but couldn’t reach you. You became separated and you began to cry. You heard Niall yell “Let me get to my sister! You sick shower of cunts!” And pushed through most paparazzi through. He slowly picked you up, whispering sweet nothings in your ear, calming you down from your previous tantrum. “Pick on me, hurt me, but don’t you dare do anything to my sister.” He sternly commanded.

Louis: (age 3) You gripped onto Louis’ arm while he signed some stuff for the fans. A fan waved over to you and you gained interest, seeing her wave a lollipop to gain your attention, which she did. You ran over to her and the fans started coming over and surrounding you. “Hi dere!” you waved. The fans cooed and suddenly you heard a Doncaster accent yell for you. “(Y/N)? Oh God, mum’s gonna freak! (Y/N)?!” He looked and found you between the fans, making grabby hands at him, He stepped over and scooped you up. “Don’t run off like that? Understand?” He scolded and you nodded.

Zayn:(age 2) He held onto your hand as he tried to make his way into the studio. You waved at the fans happily, sharing your content with them. You let go of Zayn’s hand as you attempt to get to a fan that was holding a small stuffed dog. Even though you tried to get her, you bumped into a big man. You looked up to find Paul standing there. “C’mon sweet-cheeks, before Zayn freaks out over you.” he laughed, already staring at your brother, who was freaking out over you.and Paul took you in. “Don’t run off! You know its dangerous.” he freaked and you nodded still too the distracted by the commotion outside to even pay attention

One Direction Prefrencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें