Drugs(you catch him high)

Harry: You walked through the front door, and heard laughter coming from the living room. Closing the door, you slowly walked into the living room and saw Harry and his friends, snorting a line of cocaine. “Harry..” You said quietly. He looked up and saw you standing in the doorway, arms crossed. He smiled at you and stood up. “Hi babe, I see you’re back.” He grinned. “Harry why are you smiling, I just witnessed you do drugs.” You shouted. “Shh, baby. Calm down. It’s only once.” He laughed. You could not believe how he was acting about this, maybe it was the effect of the drugs. “Harry, please, just tell me how many lines you’ve done.” You said, looking him dead in the eyes. He just laughed loudly before spinning around. “What the fuck are you doing?” You asked. “Three. I did three lines.” He smiled. “Please, don’t do any more lines, and don’t do it again. I don’t want you do become addicted. I love you too much.” You said. He laughed again and grabbed your face and kissed you, taking you by surprise. “Okay baby.” He smiled. At least he wasn’t the aggressive type.

Louis: Walking into the bedroom, you found Louis walking around with a huge grin on his face. He spun around and his face lit up when he saw you. “Babyyyyy.” He said, dragging the y. You raised an eyebrow and looked at the bed. Mushrooms were sat there, Louis must be high on shrooms. You sighed before giving him a look. “Louis, have you been doing mushrooms?” You ask. He slowly nodded and fell backwards onto the bed, laughing at the ceiling. “Louis, why are you doing drugs, this stuff is illegal you know.” You said. “Shhhhhhhhhhh, you’re scaring away my friends babe.” He said, holing a finger up to shush you. “You’re hallucinating, honey. Your real friends are at their homes.” You told him. “No, they’re here.” He insisted, sitting up to look at you. “Okay.. okay.” You laughed. Louis had no idea what he was doing. “How are you feeling?” You asked sitting next to him. “It’s like I’m dreaming!” He laughed before throwing his arms around you. Even when he was high off his ass, you could tell this boy loved you with all his heart.

Niall: Your heart sank as you found speed on the table. “Niall!” You shouted up the stairs. “Yes?” He replied almost instantly. “What’s this?” You shouted back. You heard him run downstairs quickly and into the kitchen. “What babe?” He said quickly. “This.” You pointed at the white substance on the kitchen table. “Oh, that.” He said. “It’s speed, Niall. How long have you been doing this? Look you’re hyperactive already!” You said, pointing at him. He couldn’t keep still, he was moving from left to right. “Well, I’m sorry. It’s my first time I promise, hey let’s have sex! No wait, you probably don’t want that, I’m sorry princess, I love you a lot. Someone gave it to me so I thought why the fuck not, really it was a mistake because your mad at me, here look I’ll throw that out! You can do it if you want to, unless you want want me to do that for you.” He said, speeding his words so you could hardly recognize what he was saying. “Niall, slow down. That’s the drugs talking, not you. Look, you have no idea what’s going on.” You laughed. Niall was funny when he was high.

Liam: When you walked through the door, Liam ran up to you and hugged you. “Li, you okay?” You asked. “God I love you!” He shouted. “Liam, are yo-” You started but were cut off with Liam’s finger pressed against your lips. “Shh, you’re shouting!” He said. “No I’m not?” You said. Before you could say anything else he ran away to join his bandmates in the garden. You ran after him, confused. When you walked into the garden you saw Liam dancing like crazy. “Jesus christ, what have you done to him?” You asked loudly. They all seemed completely sane. “He took an ecstacy pill earlier, someone said it was paracetamol, we told him not to but he didn’t listen.” Zayn explained. “Shit.” You said, watching Liam’s hype. “Liam, baby, look at me.” You said. He ran over to you and held you. “Wow, you’re so pretty! I looooove you!” He laughed. You blushed slightly before looking at his eyes. His pupils were dilated, only leaving a small ring of brown distinguishing his eye colour. “Liam, you took ecstacy.” You tried telling him, but he wouldn’t listen, he just wanted to talk a lot. You sighed and sat with the rest of the band, watching the boy you loved run around and talk, waiting for his high to come down.

Zayn: You were hit by the smell of smoke and weed. “Zayn!” You shouted. “Up here babe.” He said from the bedroom. You ran upstairs and the smell was very strong. You opened the bedroom door and saw Zayn smoking a joint. “Zayn, you said you’d stopped smoking joints.” You shouted. “Babe, chill. It’s only one joint.” He said slowly. “No, Zayn. I will not ‘chill.’” You said making air quotations around ‘chill’ and grabbing his joint. You put it out and threw it out the window. “Okay babe.” He laughed. “Zayn!” You shouted, getting impatient with his behavior. “I just had one babe, you need one more than me.” He said, laughing slightly. “Look, you’re high off your ass, talk to me when you’re back to normal, okay?” You said before starting to walk downstairs. “Wait, babe.” He said. You turned around and raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry babe, I was just sad.” He said. “I love you babe.” He smiled before lying down on your bed. “Love you too.” You smiled before walking downstairs.