Your on your period

Harry: Mid makeout you suddenly felt a dull pain in your stomach, but you ignored it as you pulled off Harry’s shirt and traced your fingers over the butterfly tattoo. He slowly began to undo your jeans and you kicked them off only to notice a huge red stain on the front of your panties. “Dammit!” You said as you pulled your legs to your chest to hide the stain.
“What’s wrong, love?”
“A monthly gift that has just gotten in the way of sex. That’s what. Ugh I hate being female.”

Louis: You were cuddled up next to Louis as he fiddled on a guitar while you read your favorite book again. It was just a lazy day filled with the occasional lazy kisses and lazy sweats and lazy potty breaks. As you stood up to go pee you went to see your book down only to see a ginormous red stain on the white hotel couch. “Oh, shit!” You say starting to turn to look at your butt. “Louis…I now it’s gross and awkward but can you run down to the lobby and grab me some…yanno I’ll text Per-“
“I’ll do it. But you owe me. Which kind?”

Liam: You were backing it up all over Liam in the club with smiles and giggles. His hands roaming your body in the best way. It was crowded and dark and strobe lighting and loud but it was the best club you’d ever been too. Liam’s hand slipped under the waistband of your skirt but then you noticed a trickle of red going down your leg. “Ah! No no no! Liam ill be right back!” You yell over the music before running quickly for the restroom before it stained your visible clothes. This was the last thing you wanted paparazzi to catch wind of.

Zayn: You slept better in Zayn’s arms but so did he which had left you pinned in his strong arms in the morning. Not that you minded all that much, but you really had to pee. Silently and with small movements you squiggled out from underneath his arms only to get out of bed and see a small red spot on the sheets. You looked down and groaned as you swiftly went to clean up the blood before Zayn woke up.

Niall: You walked around the theme park with Niall’s hand in yours. Constantly pulling him into rides until finally he pulled you over to a food counter. “I’m starving!” He complained.
“Ni, you’re always starving.”
He laughed and nodded while he ordered food for you and him. You were just standing behind him waiting when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and a lady leaned in and whispered, “just to let you know. There’s a spot on your jeans. Thought you might like to know.” You blushed and thanked her before asking Niall for his hoodie. He shrugged out of it and handed it over allowing you to tie it round your waist . He caught the jist and quickly grabbed the food and helped you find a bathroom. Not exactly how you had planned that date.

.