Butterfly kisses

Niall:"Niall", you sang his name as each one of your forearms rested by the side of his body, supporting you and letting you to lean in, your head now hovering over his. "Wake up", you sang once more, but he just groaned as a response, blond head shaking just like you would disappear if he shook it a decent number of times. Pressing your lips to his bare chest, you lightly giggled into his exposed skin but still not earning any reaction from him. Suddenly, you found his soft skin very, very kissable; just like it was begging for your touch. Lowering your head to the point where it was just insensibly parted from him, you quickly batted your eyelashes against soft skin, his blue eyes suddenly opening and catching you by your arms, bringing you up in a proper kiss.

Zayn:"You ok?" he asked, his gaze lowering until his questionable look met your face. You simply nodded, your eyes never leaving TV. "You sure ‘cause it’s kinda scary. Would you want me to change it?" you could feel an arm placed behind your back tensing and pulling you even closer to him. You didn’t mind; in fact, you took advantage and slowly sunk deeper in his chest, head resting right under his shoulder. "I’m ok, Zayn", you groaned, slight annoyance obvious in your voice. New scary scene came, and you couldn’t help but bury your head in his neck in attempt to hide your eyes from frightening scene. Your action was followed with his deep chuckle and a quiet sarcastic comment you couldn’t hear. Finding yourself close to his exposed skin, you brought your face even closer, eyelids swiftly closing and opening right after, but making sure that your lashes were in contact with his skin that whole time. "What was that?" he smiled down at you, his hand brushing over his neck at the place you left a ‘kiss’. "A butterfly kiss. Did you like it?" you asked but he just took your face in between his palms bringing your lips closer to his. "Yeah, but how about I give you a real, proper kiss?"

Louis:Laying on the bed, you could feel soft mattress lightly shifting underneath your back signalizing you that your boyfriend was already awake. “Time to wake up”, he loudly sang. Even though your eyes were still closed, you could imagine his dorky smile and blue eyes excitedly waiting on you to move. Placing each hand by the side of your body, he bounced making the mattress move up and down making it almost impossible to sleep. At the moment when you were ready to tell him that you’re awake, he stopped and just switched the another tactic. A moment after, you felt his hot breath dancing over the exposed skin of your stomach right before his eyelashes fluttered over sensitive skin making a faint smile spread over your lips.

Liam:Laying on the top of your boyfriend, your bare skin made contact with the warmth of his chest making you happier than you’ve ever been. Placing your forearms on him in attempt to support your weight, you leaned in, one of his strong arms instantly encircling around your back to keep you on place. At the moment your lips presses to his exposed neck, you found his skin so soft and kissable, just waiting on you to show him your love. Coming even closer, you closed your eyes then quickly opened them letting your eyelashes flutter over his skin, deep chuckle vibrating through his chest lightly shifting you and making you smile.

Harry:"I want", he left sentence unfinished as his long fingers slowly trailed the line of your neck, bright green eyes locking on soft skin. "I want to try something", he said moving a hand from your neck and resting it on your opposite shoulder in attempt to pull you in, but also to give him support which was necessary for him to lean in. Your head was lightly nudged to the side with the top of his, soft curls tickling you as his warm breath danced around soft skin. You could feel light ticking; the feeling of his long eyelashes fluttering against your neck before he departed, smile on his lips matching your wide one