You hurt yourself while cooking

Harry: Both you and Harry loved to cook and were good at it. There was always friendly banter of who was better in the kitchen. You were both home from work and, of course, the competition began once again. Today’s challenge was a “Cupcake-Off”, as Harry put it. You were in the middle of putting the tray in the hot oven when your hand slipped and hit into the metal rack. Quickly pulling away and holding your hand with the other, you released the cupcake tray, sending the batter all over the floor and oven. ”Shit, shit shit!” you muttered under your breath. Harry noticed your pained expression and came over to you. After realizing what happened, he brought you burn cream and ice. He gave you a giant hug before telling you to “leave the cooking and baking to him because he’s a pro.” You glared at him and let out a huff while he just laughed and walked away.

Niall: You and Niall both knew he couldn’t cook to save his life. That’s why you did most of the cooking, which he greatly appreciated. You were in the middle of making dinner, chicken and vegetables with mashed potatoes. You were cutting the broccoli when the knife nicked your finger. You cried out in pain, which alarmed Niall, who was watching derby in the living room. He ran into the kitchen to see you wrapping you finger in a paper towel. Niall being Niall, he rushed you to the hospital even though you told him it was nothing an you’d be fine.

Louis: It was Sunday morning, which meant pancakes for breakfast. You usually made them while Louis was in the shower, but today he insisted on helping you, which was odd and you didn’t know if it was a good or bad thing. Louis decided to “be helpful” by turned on the stove without you knowing. When you went to pick up the pan that was sitting on the stove, you jumped from the hotness on your fingers and grabbed the pan, which landed on your toe. Just your luck. ”OW!” you screamed. Needless to say, Louis didn’t help you cook for a while.

Liam: You were making quesadilla with chicken for your lunch date with Liam. The two of you decided to meet at the park a few minutes from your house for a picnic. You turned to stove on to begin cooking. After waiting for the pan to heat up, you wanted to make sure it was hot enough. Not thinking it would be up to the full temperature, you pressed your fingertips to the surface of the skillet instead of just hovering over the surface. Your fingers were immediately bright red. You ran to grab ice as you called Liam’s number and told him the situation. He arrived 10 minutes later with chocolates and insisted that you two stay in today.

Zayn: Both you and Zayn couldn’t cook and the two of you knew it. Last night, you went to a fancy restaurant and the leftovers were your lunch. You took the remains of the food out of the refridgerator and walked over to the microwave. After waiting a couple minutes, the beeping indicated your food was ready. You didn’t think when taking it out and forgot to use a potholder and the container burned your palms and fingers. When Zayn found out, he laughed because apparently “anything with food was not your thing”.