Its just sex

Liam: It’s just sex, something without the complications. Something that can be loud and exciting without any attachments. Something that can be good without any pain, because he’s felt that all before. He’s felt heartaches and empty beds and guilt and he’s done with it. Now all he needs is just sex.

Harry: It’s just sex, only it’s not. It’s great sex. It’s kinky and dirty and merciless. He likes using you like a toy, something -or rather someone- he can do whatever he wants with. He doesn’t want to sleep over, but it’s a metaphor, only he doesn’t know it; he wants to leave you before you leave him.

Niall: It’s just sex, but he wishes it could be more. He knows you’re not ready to love him, and he respects that, but dammit, he wants to love you. He doesn’t want it to be just sex, but it is. So for him, fucking is the next best thing to having you.

Zayn: It’s just sex, because he doesn’t do anything else. He doesn’t do PDA or cuddling or going on dates. He does raw. He does quickies in his room. He does what he knows. There are no strings attached. He wants to fuck you and be done. To kiss you and then leave you wanting more. To feel in control.

Louis: It’s just sex, because he’s felt what that famous four letter word can cause. Because he knows that fucking is better than any commitment that can end in seconds; the exact time to shatter a heart. Fucking is.. not complicated. It’s easy. And that’s what he needs.