He Cheats

Zayn- You’ve been hiding out in your apartment for days.You needed to get away from the paparazzi,the fans,but most importantly Zayn. He cheated on you.There was always rumors circulating saying that he cheated but you never believed it.But when you walked in your bedroom one night ad saw him playing horsey with some girl you had nothing else to believe.

Harry- You couldn’t believe it you were pregnant! You have always wanted kids,but you felt as if you were to young.You were 19 you weren’t even done with college yet.You found out you were pregnant a few weeks ago but you didn’t have the courage to tell anyone.You wanted to make sure that you were really pregnant.Later that night you came home from the doctors.You threw of shoes and went upstairs.You placed your and on the doorknob.You put your ear against the door.You heard moans.Harry’s moans and someone else’s. You didn’t have the strength to face him so you slid the ultrasound and the pregnancy test under the door.He cheated.And there was no way you could forgive him.

Niall- A few weeks ago Niall was forced by management to go out with Demi Lovato. You loved Demi.Well you never met her but her music was great and she seemed like a great person so you weren’t worried that she will end up taking Niall and actually go out with him.Man you were wrong she didn’t even know that you were really dating Niall and when she found out she acted liked she cared but you can tell she didn’t.You couldn’t be with a lier you had to end it with Niall.

Liam- It was your sister’s birthday and you were going to the bar.You were having a great time until you saw Liam dancing with some girl.It wasn’t just dancing but she was literately grinding in his crotch.You stared at them for a few minutes.How could he.You headed for the door but you were stopped by Harry.”Hey (y/n) how are you”,he looked in your eyes then looked at Liam.”Look (y/n)…”,”save it”.

Louis- You were a news reporter so you traveled a lot.You haven’t seen Louis or your kids in weeks.You decided to surprise them.You walked through the front door and heard the familiar laughs you missed so much.You dropped your bags and your youngest daughter came running towards you.”Taylor”,you said as she ran in your arms.Louis came in and followed by your sons Liam and Zayn.”(y/n)”,they screeched.”Since when did you start calling me (y/n)”.”Because Brittany is our real mom”,”who”,you felt your heart pounding.”daddy’s girlfriend”