why

Louis- “Why are you such a goof?” I giggled, being tickled by Louis for no apparent reason. “That’s why you love me.” He joked back, finally stopping and pulling me onto his lap, kissing me passionately. “Up for a movie marathon, my lady?”

Harry- “Why are you even with me?” I mumbled, studying my features in the mirror. I guess Harry heard me. He got up and put his arms around me, kissing my shoulder lightly. “Because I love you. And I wouldn’t want this with anybody else.”

Niall- “Why don’t you want to hang out with me and the boys today?” Niall asked over the phone for about the fifteenth time. “I already told you babe, I’m not feeling so well.” “Oh, I see…” Niall muttered, finally getting the hint. “I’ll be over in about ten minutes. Love you baby.”

Zayn- “Why do you have to do that now…” He complained. “Sh. I need to finish my report for school.” I stated, obviously wanting to get this done as soon as possible. “No,” Zayn said, pulling my laptop away from me. “We’re going out to dinner and you can finish that later. You’ve been working on that book report forever. Let’s go.”

Liam- “Why does this happen to me.” I mumbled weakly, groaning from the pain in my stomach. “I’m cold, Li.” “But babe, you’re laying under 500 blankets…” “Cuddle me?” “If I get sick…” “You won’t. PLEASE?” “You’re lucky I love you,” he said, scooting under the blankets with me.