Chapter 26: Aftermath...

Bash's POV

After Dri stormed out of the house I walked over to Kj's place. I needed to talk to him. He didn't end up hating me like he did all of Dri's other exs cause he knew the truth the whole time. I knocked on the door and Ali opened it.

Ali: Hey. Kj's in the back. I'm gonna go get him.

Before she could do that Kj came out of the back crying looking for something.

"Kj, whats wrong?"

KJ: Audri's was in a really bad car accident. I need my keys. I have to go protect her.

I let shock spread over my face and I felt the tears build in my eyes. I truly love Dri and don't want to lose her tonight or ever.

Bash: Lets go in my car. Ali go tell everyone over at Dri's place. And have them meet me and Kj there with you and August. Call Mr & Mrs. West.

KJ and I ran down the stairs and to the doors. We got in my car and sped all the way to the hospital. We pulled up to the hospital 45 mins later. We even passed the scene of the accident. We jumped out the car and ran in the ER. 

KJ: Where can I find Audrianna West??

Nurse: When was she brought in?

KJ: A little while ago. She got in a 5 car pile up on Everson and Dover. 

Nurse: She's in surgery. Her left leg was broken.

KJ: How bad?

Nurse: Whats your relationship to her?

KJ: I'm her brother.

Nurse: It wasn't to bad. She fractured her tibia and hit her head. But her head only needs a few stitches. She had god on her side. She could of had worser injuries. Have a seat and the doctor will come out once he is done in surgery with her.

We took seats and saw Mrs. west running in with Mr. west and Noel right behind her.

MrsWest: Where's my baby?? Is she okay KJ??

KJ: She's in surgery mom. She fractured her tibia. We have to wait till her doctor comes out.

I got up and let Mrs. west have my seat. I walked over to the opposite side of the room. I watched our friends run in. Everyones face is stained with tears. I slide down the walls and let the tears fall from my eyes. I send a silent prayer to god: "Almighty father, I ask you to please send the love of my life back to me." I saw the doctor walk out and over to Mr. West.

Doc: Family of Audrianna West?

Mrs. West: Yes. How is she?

Doc: She slipped into a coma. I'm so sorry.

I watched Mrs. West lose it and fall on the floor. The rest of the Kardashians/Jenners/Odoms/Disick's run in the room and get the news. I let the tears keep running down my face. I shouldn't have let her leave after we go into it. I feel somewhat responsible.

Audri's POV

After blacking out I awoke to be surronded by all white.

??: Hey Princess.

I looked over to see My Grandfather Robert Kardashin SR. walking over to me.

"Where am I?"

Grandpa: This is where the souls cross over at. He pointed to the big white gates. Thats where you cross over at. But baby its not your time to go.

" I was driving to go be with you grandpa. I needed you. I still need you."

Grandpa: I know you we're babygirl.