Chapter 3: Unanswered Questions.

Audri:

I awoke the next morning still thinking baout my kiss with Christian! After he kissed me he hung around and acted as if nothin happend between the two of us. I just didn't know what to do.

I was knocked out of my thiughts by my phone going off on my bed. I picked it up to see I had a text from Cairo! He is the rapper Tyga's oldest son. We've had a thing for each other for about 2 years but never dated because I used to go to boarding school and we only go to hand out during the summer.

Cai(Short for Cairo): "What you doing bad girl?"

Me:" Just waking up. Thinking about what I want to do. You?"

Cai:" BOut to go play ball with my pops and uncle chris. I thought I would text you since word on the grape vine is you not going back to boarding school this year. Is it true??"

Me:" Yes. I'm so happy. I get to do my senior yr at California Cliffs High school with my girls."

Cai:" I just graduated from there you aint gotta tell me the name. lol"

Me:" Shut-up! YOu wanna hang later today? I've missed you"

Cai:" Yea. i'll pick you up at like 3? We can go down to the boardwalk and talk."

Me:" That sounds fun. I'll text you later."

Cai:" Aight Baby. see you later."

I jumped up after reading his last text and ran around my room happy as can be! Cairo was an amazing guy and I plan on making him mine very soon. I can't let him get away form this time around. I ran to my bathroom to do my morning duties. I stripped and jumped into the shower. I pressed play on my water proof radio that was in my shower and heard:

"Alright, Here's a throwback from the Don. Mr. Kanye west with Theraflu" I lov emy dads music I rapped along with the song: " Can't a young nigga get money anymore. Tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor...." I hoped out the shower after 15 mins and wrapped a towel aaround my frame and blow dried and straightened my hair. After, I walked into my closet to find an outfit for the day. I picked out my pink "Yeezy taught me" crop top, Camo shorts, and my black sandals. I got dressed and brushed my now straight hair into a ponytail and ran out my room and downstairs to go ask my mom if I could go hang with Cai.

I got to the kitchen to hear my dad in there with Mr.brown, Mr.Tyga, Cai and christian. If christian wasn't here I would be SO happy. I walked over to my dad and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me and smiled:

"Hello Princess." 

"Hi Daddy. Hi Mr. brown, Mr.tyga, Cai and christian." I smile dos my dad wouldn't notice the evil glare I was giving christian.

Chris:" Hi Audri. Hows it feel to be home?"

"Good Mr.Chris. I love being here in sunny LA with my family."

Cai:" So audri, I didn't think I was going to see you till later today."

"YOu probably knew you were coming over." I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him.

Kanye:" what does he mean he was going to see you later Audri Monroe?"

"chill daddy, He asked if I could hang with him later earlier."

I looked over at Christian who looked like he was going to shit himself at that very moment. I smirked his way and waited for my dads answer.

"So where are you going to take my ONLY daughter Cairo?" 

"To the boardwalk sir to play some games." My dad likes the fact that i'm into Cairo. He never approved of me being with anyone else.

"Thats fine with me. Is it cool with you Tyga?"