Chapter 21: Bringing Out The Past....

*3 weeks Later*

Audri's POV

Bash: Can I ask you a question??

"Sure Babe."

I've been laying in my bed with Bash since he come over this morning. 

Bash: Who chose your name??

"Lol. My Mother and My Aunt Khloe. She had this fascination with Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. So when It came time to name me my mom wanted to name me Marilyn Audrey West. But my Aunt Khloe liked Audrianna better and so did my dad. Thus Naming me Audrianna but I go by Audri. And Dad threw Monroe as my middle name and then dad wanted Donda in there too."

Bash: You go two middle names??

"Yea. Audrianna Monroe Donda West. Donda is my dad's mothers name. She passed years before I was a thought process."

Bash: Damn, thats cool though. I like your long ass name. Lets go out in a few.........just us two. Your already dressed and your hair is done.

"Alright. lol Go home and put some clothes on."

He got up kissed my lips and ran out the door. I'm glad hes still with me and we moved past everything. I heard the door bell ringing....I thought it was Bash. I opened the door and the last person I thought I would ever see again was standing there. I let the smile slowly spread across my face. TO say I missed her was an understatement.

??: Are you going to stand there or let me in Donda????

"Oh Whatever. Do they know your here??"

??: NO they don't. I'm staright off the Jet from Paris. I missed you so much!

I let her in and wrapped her in the biggest hug. God, she was always here for me when I was younger until she left home when I was 13. Its been 5 years since she stood in this house with me. She would send home postcards, letters,and pictures of the places she traveled just for me. She always told me I was the only one who understood her. I let her go and looked at her. She was a mini version of our mother.

Mom: Who is here Roe??

I saw my mom standing at the top of the steps with my dad walking behind her. She looked up at them and took her shades off. I saw my dad look up from his phone and a smile spread across there faces as they raced each other down the steps.

Mom: OH MY GOSH!! My baby!

My mom and Dad engulfed North in a hug. I stood back with tears filling my eyes. We haven't been a complete family in 5 years. I stood back and looked at 23 year old North, My big sister.

Kj: Why you always screaming Momma?? NORIE!!!!!!

He ran down the stairs and pushed our parents out the way so he could get a hug.

Norie: I see i've been missed in these 5 years. lol

We all walked over and sat on the couch.

Dad: YOu know I could be pissed that you left home at 18 but you we're grown. I couldn't stop you. I'm glad your here though. Hows modeling??

Norie: Its amazing. The places you go are wonderful. You don't know how much i dreamed of this day. I just never thought it would take 5 years for me to come home and be with my family.

Mom: Do you live here?

Norie: Yea, We do. I just moved from Paris.

"We??"

Norie: Me and My Daughter Noel Monroe.

"Aww. We have the same middle name."

Dad: I'm a grandpa?