Chapter 12: Prom Time.

A Month Later:

 Audri:

I awoke the day of prom feeling really happy. It was my senior year, I have an amazing boyfriend and amazing friends. Alianna was taking Kj and Lecia was going with Kade. Idk if Kash was going or not. I just know tonight I was going to have fun and then turn up afterward with my clique. I walked downstairs to only see girls everywhere. I saw my mom, Keeks, Koko, Alianna,Lecia, & Mrs.Anthony (Lecia's mom)

"Good Morning ladies!"

Ali: GIrl, you look well rested.

"I'm not. I had just fell asleep at 3 and had my alarm set for 8. lol I was up all night skyping with X"

Mom: Why??

"Cause hes not gonna see me at all today till late in the afternoon. I wanna keep my whold outfit a secret."

Lecia: I know!! Kade tried to sneak in my room and find my prom dress. I tol dhim the color but he wanted more. lol

Ali: Me and Kj decided to do all white. He got the idea after looking some stuff up on the web and saw ya'lls parents in all white at the BET awards 2012.

"So that means your gonna look hot as fuck!"

Ali: Yes ma'am! What does your dress look like?"

"Well its two colors. lol Its Aqua at the bottom and a very soft pink at the top. Its custom made so no one will have the same dress as me!"

Mom: I remember my prom. lol

"Who did you go to prom with mom?"

Mom: Tj Jackson! 

"Mom, you always had a thing for black guys. lol

Mom: So Ali, Kj was telling Mr.west how you and him are doing all white?

Ali: Yea. Its Kj's idea he got from ya'll. lol He wanted to look classic.

"What are the guys doing all day?"

Mom: Getting there hair cuts. Dad, Scott, and Lamar took Kj and Xander to get that done and to pick up their tuxedos. Your dad thought it would be nice since Xander doesn't have a dad to get ready with.

"Aww thats sweet of dad. Where are they?"

Koko: At my house With Rob. YOu better hope your dad doesn't scare Xander into not giving you some after prom!

Mom: KHLOE!!

GrandmaJ: Khloe, what did you do?

I tunred around to see my grandma Jenner looking amazing to be an older lady.

Mom: she's tryna talk Audri into having sex with Kj after prom!

"I'm not oging too. We talked about this already. We all are leaving prom as a group and going mini golfing! So calm your tits mother."

Khloe: Yea kim Calm your tits!

Kourtney: I didn't get to do this with Pen (short for Penelope ) cause she graduated a year early and missed out on all of this.

Khloe: I did the same! But lets get this show on the road. LAdies lets walk downstairs and get your nails done! Are ya'lls shoes opened toed?

"Mines are"

Ali: So are mine!

Khloe: Then you need your toes done ladies.

Kj:

"Dad you are tripping!! I'm not gonna leave my shirt all unbuttoned looking like i'm from 1972"

Dad: It was a thought KJ. Chill.