Chapter 25: Do You Remember??

*Next Day*

Bash's POV

I awoke the next morning feeling like shit.  After leaving Audri's house I couldn't stop thinking about her and how much I broke her heart. I felt horrible about it. I got up and walked out of my room. It was the weekend so I had nothing to do. I walked two doors down and knocked on Aja's door. Our realtionship as brother and sister hasn't been the same since I broke up with Dri. Aja sees Dri as a sister and I violated when I broke Dri's heart.

Aja: Come in Bash.

"Hey, you wanna hang out today??"

Aja: Is it just gonna be me and you or is your lil girlfriend coming too??

"Nah just you and me lil mama!" I smiled at my sister and she sent me back a blank stare and looked down at her phone. She smiled at the message she got. She returned her attention to me.

Aja: I'm going to Dri's Condo to chill with the crew. You gonna come or are you gonna spend your time with Natasha??

"I'll come with you guys. Can i tell you something Aja?"

Aja: What is it Bash? She  said harshly as she got up and walked into her closet. I followed behind her and sat on a chair that was in there.

"I broke up with Natasha yesterday."

Aja: why?

"I wasn't feelin her like I was in the beginning."

Aja: Dri told me how ya'll got in an argument yesterday.

"I don't want her with Apollo. She needs to be with me."

Aja: You moved on with someone else and she plans on doing the same.

With that she walked out her closet with her clothes and into her bathroom. She slammed the door shut and I walked out her room and back to mine to get dressed.

Dri's POV

I was up and cleaning up my condo. After I graduated I moved into a condo about 45 minute drive away from my parents. I lived with Lecia, Kj just moved across the hall from us with August and Ali, Kash and Kade next door, and Aja was about to move into the other bedroom in my condo. I heard my phone buzzing so I ran over to it and saw I had a text from Apollo. 

Apollo: Haaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn! Turn up or Turn down??

Dri: Uhm, Randomly Awkward boy!

Apollo: I know. I needed to text you and couldn't figure out what to exactly say. lol

Dri: Oh! Goof ball.

Apollo:  -_- No! What you doin today??

Dri: Hanging with my friends. You?

Apollo: At Kash's condo. Moving in.

Dri: I live next door! lol

Apollo: Slumber Party at your house Guhh!

Dri: Gay!

Apollo: Nah forreal though. That dude Bash is moving in also.

Dri: I know. It sucks.

Apollo: Why??

Dri: He's my ex. 

Apollo: You got me??

Dri: Thanks cutie. 

Apollo: Your welcome Alpha.

Dri: Alpha?

He never texted me back after that. Apollo has been the first guy since Bash that has made me smile without saying some corny ass pick up line.

Lecia: who got you blushing?? Apollo?

"Yes........he's funny and sexy."

Lecia: Aww. Its been awhile since you talked about a guy like that.

We turned around to see Aja walking in with her stuff and the guys following behind her.

Apollo: I ain't no mexican so Aja that means I work for money not food.

Aja: Shut- up boy and I'm gonna make you guys some food.

Lecia: New roomie!

Aja: I'm glad. I love my parents house but I like being out on my own and its awesome my boo lives next door.

"Aww."

Once the guys got all of Aja's stuff upstairs they chilled out. I saw Apollo sitting on the couch by himself. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

Apollo: Someone call god cause one of his angels fell.

"Haha. Why you sitting over here by yourself??"

Apollo: Cause Kade is with lecia, Kash is with Aja in her room setting up, bash is sitting on your patio, and that leaves me in here all along. 

"Poor Baby. You got me." I smiled in his face and then busted out laughing.

Apollo: Your so extra.  he looked down at his phone and his whole mood changed.

"You okay Po?"

Apollo: I gotta go Dri. My mom needs me.

"Alright. I'll text you later or something." I got up off his lap, gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He stood up and walked to the door with me in tow. He walked out the door and I closed it behind him. Apollo has somethigns going on for him. I wasn't gonna press him about it cause its not my business. We're just friends. I just hope everything is okay for him. I turned around to see Aja an Kash coming out of her room.

"All set up??"

Aja: Yea. Where is Bash?

"Out on the patio."

Aja: He's been like this all day. He told me he broke up with Natasha yesterday.

I got up once she said that an walked full speed to the patio door. I flung it open and slammed it shut.

"Please tell me you didn't break up with Natasha thinking I was going to give you another chance??"

Bash: What? No? I broke up with her cause I wasn't and never was in love with her. Yea, I liked her but that was it. She was cool to be around.

"Whats wrong with you?"

Bash: You are. Since our argument yesterday I hate myself. I fucked you over cause I wanted to be selfish. I'm sorry with eveyr piece of me Audrianna. I still love you.

I felt the tears build up in my eyes. I've been waiting almost 8 months for him to come back to me. To tell me he loves me again. I let the tears roll dow n my face and I could feel my face grow hot. I let myself slid down the wall and curled into a ball. I let out the rest of the hurt the man I loved left on my heart.  I felt Bash pick me and pull me into a tight hug. I pushed him away and walked back into the house. I saw everyones eyes on us. I ran and grabbed my keys , my jacket, and my phone. I ran out the house and to my car. I reached my range rover, got in, cranked the car up and sped to be with someone I needed right now. I was flying threw the stop signs and lights. I was blurred from the world not paying attention to the car horns around me. Out of no where I was knocked on the drivers side by an expidition. All I remember is the glass shattering and people yelling to call 911. I blacked out.