Chapter 22: Big Changes.....

Aja's POV

I was getting ready to go to the mall with Audri. I was glad that her and Bash worked things out. I slipped my clothes on so i could start my day. I made my way downstairs and slid my shoes on and grabbed my phone and keys. I headed out the door and walked over to her house. As soon as I rounded the corner I saw her sitting on the hood of her car texting.

"Audrianna!!"

Dri: Hey boo-boo. Ready to go??

"Of course."

She slid down the hood of the car and walked to the drivers side. I jogged to her car and got in on the appsenger side of her jeep. She had the doors and the top off. We buckle dup and she made her way out of the drive way. We cruised and jammed to the music on the radio. I looked over at Dri while she was smiling and singing Beautiful remix by Mariah Carey. Once the song was over we had pulled up to a stop light.

"You are crazy. Do you know every song that coem son the radio?"

Dri: I think so! And this is the JAM!!!!

We heard I'm out by Ciara playing. I started rapping Nicki's part and She sang along with Ciara. We took off when we saw the light tuen green and pulled into a parking space in the mall. We turned the car off and got out. I helped her put her doors and top back on. We locked the car and walked into the mall.

Dri: Hey, thats your brothers ex over there.

"Yea, thats maria."

Dri: Lets go say hi.

"Why??"

Dri: Well when we went out yesterday she was the hostess at the restaraunt and I saw her crying when we we're leaving and she told me X was her baby daddy.

"X is your ex. Oh lord."

We walked over to Maria who was sitting at a table playing with an adorable little boy.

Dri: Hey Maria. Is this Tatum??

Maria: Yea. Tatum say his to the nice ladies. She grabbed his little hand and helped him wave.

"How old is he??"

Maria: 10 months. Time flies.

"It sure does."

Maria: Uhm............Whats your name? I never got it when you we're at my job.

Dri: Audri.

Maria: Well Audri, Please leave. X is making his way over here and I don't wnat you to have to deal with him.

As soon as we went to walk away he grabbed Audri's arm and pulled her into him

X: Long time no see gorgeous. I see you met my son and his oven.

Dri: Thats his mother X. Let me go.

She yanked her arm from his grip and you could see the anger spread across his face.

X: Don't pull away from your man.

Dri: Your name is not Bash.

X: So hes your nigga now??

Dri: No, but he might as well be.

X: You let him hit that yet. Or am I the special one??

Dri: SLeeping with you was a mistake X. Go away.

We walked off from him and continued shopping. 

*3 hours later*

Audri's POV