Chapter 10: Lets Chill.........

Xander:

I awoke in a room I didn't recognize and then it clicked in my head I had slept over at Audri's. I looked around the room and noticed she wasn't in here.

Xander: Audri?!?!?!

I called her name and still no answer. I got up out of her bed put my mocassins back on and walked downstairs where I heard laughing and girls giggling. I followed the voices to the living room where I saw Audri's clique. Her friend lecia looked at me and smirked.

Lecia: This is why I couldn't go in your room???

X: Uhm...............hey everyone. This is awkward. I could feel my face turning red. I sat in the empty seat next to Audri and burried my head into her back.

Audri: You comfy back there X?

X: I'm hiding!

Audri: Why??

X: I'm embarassed everyone knows I stayed over here!

Audri: Lol, its okay boo.

Lecia: Boy, we all know you like her and she likes you. The only person in this room who cares that you slept over is Kj.

Me and Audri looked over at Kj who had this unreadable expression on his face.

KJ: I don't care because I know that you guys didn't have sex!

Audri: How do you know?

Kj: I was sitting out in the driveway when he came over and I walked in the house 5 mins after and was up for like 3 hours and didn't here anything. These walls are like paper.

Alianna: And we know you aren't that type of girl!

X: Isn't there a girl missing from this group??

Audri: Yea, Lexxi! She moved in with her mom. She moved all the way to New york!

X: Wow.

Audri: Yea. Christian was sad.

Alianna: So I heard Cairo got Chanel pregnant.

Audri: Ahahaha, So glad that isn't me.

Lecia: I know. Tyga kicked him out and gave him 2 million dollars and his mom told him to get a DNA test.

Audri: Cairo is too stupid for all of that. He is going to dump that girl and move off somewhere far.

X: Who is Cairo?

Audri: My Ex. Who did me wrong.

I saw her whole mood change when she mentioned he was her ex. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and when i took it out I saw I had a text from Kanye that said Jay-Z would be signing me at his house in 30 mins! And I was in my pajamas!

X: SHIT!

Audri: What X?

X: I have 30 mins to get dressed and head to an adress to sign my record deal!

Lecia: You sing??

X: yea......... I'm screwed.

Audri: Not really!

X: Why you say that??

Audri: Your singing to my dad's label and my uncle is on his way here right now!

X: Your dad is Kanye West!

Audri: Yupp. SO be nice to your bosses daughter!

X: Shut-up. I have to go and get dressed. I got up and said bye to everyone and then kissed Audri on the lips. Bye Pretty Brown Eyes!