Chapter 5: Turn Up Time!

Cairo:

We we're driving down the road going to the all night Arcade. I was drivng and Audri, Kj and Alianna we're riding with me. I look over at Audri and she looks back at me:

"CAIRO!!! Turn this shit up its my old school jam."

"Aight babe, I got you." 

I turned up the stereo and let clique by her dad, Jova, and Big sean boom threw the whole car. She was just rapping along like a pro. I turned the radio down once the song went off and we pulled up to the arcade.

"Audri, you ready to get beat at everything??"

"Boy, You so crazy. You get ready to get beat."

We got out of the car and met up with Christian ans Lexxi. I looked over to see Audri had walked away from and was all up in some niggas face.

"Aye, ya'll go ahead. I'm gonna get Audri"

"Aight" they all said in unsison.

"Audri, lets go the crew is waiting on us by the race track." I walked up just as she was giving this nigga her number.

"I'm coming Cai. Can't you see i'm talking."

"Stop hoeing around and lets go..."

"So i'm a hoe now cai??"

The dude:"Watch how you talk to females my dude. Cause she wasn't even trying to holla at me and I wasn't tryna holla at her. We are friends. I'm dating her cousin Penelope."

Audri:"I'm sorry Cameron. Tell your dad Lil Wayne, I said Hi."

Cameron:" Aight, Bye Audri." They hugged and she speed walked away from me. I grabbed her elbow , turned her around and pulled her into my chest.

"Audri, I'm sorry I said that to you. It just get sunder my skin when I see you talking to the next nigga knowing how i feel about you."

"Cai, its your fault i'm not your girl. You've had several chances to ask me to be your girl but you won't. You ever thought that i'm tired of waiting for you to man the hell up??"

"Miss me with all that shit Audri."

"Fine, Forget that I wanted there to be an u--------------------" I cut her off by giving her a long passionate kiss

"shut-up. Stop talking shit and just tell the world your my damn girl and ain't nobody taking you way from me. Got that?"

She just nodded her head yes and blushed hard.

Alianna: "So we leave ya'll niggas alone and ya'll just want to make out??"

"Nah, you just walked up on me and my girl having us some us time."

Kj:" Your girl?? Yo punk ass finally made her your girl??"

"Yes Nigga." I looked over for Christian to say something and dap me up but he walked off from the group and disappeared for the rest of the night. The rest of us hung out and chilled. Played all the games and went home at like 5 a.m.

I awoke the next morning to Audri sleeping on my bed with Alianna and Lexxi. I looked over at Kj knocked out on the floor next to me. I walked down stairs and saw my dad, mom, sister Paris, and lil brother Rome leaving out the house.

Ty:" Morning son, we going out to your Uncle Chris house if you need us."

I walked over to my mom and sis. I hugged them and kissed there cheeks.

"aight see you guys later."

 I turned around so see Audri standing on the bottom step.

"Whats up lseepy head?"

"nothing, where ya fam going?"

"Out to Chris house."

"Yea, everybody is awake upstairs. They talking bout going to the beach later. You down bae?"

"Wherever my lady goes. I go." I leaned down and kissed her lips. I was glad she was mine.

Audri:

I'm glad Cairo is finally mine but I wonder what happend to Christian last night. He disappeared and left Lexxi a little hurt.