Chapter 15: New Beginnings

I awoke for school the next morning feling happy even though I broke up with X. I was gonna take things slow with Bash and hoped it worked out. I don't need 3 failed relationships. I got out of bed and walked to the shower. I stripped out of my pajamas and hopped in the shower. I turned on the radio and jammed. After 20 mins in the shower I saw I had a text it was from Lecia!

Lecia: Kade talked to Bash last night and boy is bash feeling you. I heard it was super awkward when he met your fam.

Audri: It was but its cool now.

Lecia: Good. See you at school. Love you.

Audri: Love you too.

I was doing my hair when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

Bash: You dressed??

"Nope. I'm curling my hair."

Bash: You know its 7. right?

"Yes, I got this. My outfit is layed out on my bed."

Bash: Good. I ain't dressed though.

"Why??"

Bash: I just woke up. *laughing*

"If i'm late I'm gonna kick your ass boy."

Bash: I'm playing. I just got out the shower. I'm finding shoes to go with my outfit.

"Cool, let me finish. See you in 20."

Bash: Alright bae.

Once I finished with my hair I put my clothes on. I went into my closet and grabbed my shoes. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

Mom: Audri, your MCM bookbag came in this morning.

"Thank you momma." I turned around to look at her. She was in her workout clothes.

Mom: Your dressed early.

"I'm going ot breakfast with Bash."

Mom: You like him??

"Kind of. I'm just scared to be hurt again."

Mom: He might be your Kanye.

"I know mommy."

We walked out my room door. I walked over to the box and grabbed my bag out. I put my books in it and looked at my phone. It was 7:24. I looked up from my phone to see Bash standing in the door way talking to Kj.

"Bout time you got here."

Bash: Whatever girl.

"Boy shut up!"

Dad: STOP FLIRTING!!

I walked over to the front door and was a bout to walk out till Bash pushed me back.

"Why you pushing me??"

Bash: Cause you trying to leave out with no shoes on!! *laughing*

"Oh god." I grabbed my shoes off the counter in the kitchen and slipped them on.

Bash: Now we can go.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards his car.

"You have a 2013 BMW vision??"

Bash: Yea. I got it when I was 16. Its a classic.

"I know. My dad has one but he won't let ANYONE drive it"

Bash: I know how he feels.

Bahs opened my door and I slipped into the car. I put my bookbag in the backseat and laughed.

Bash: why you laughing??

"We matched again today."

Bash: Huh?? he said looking over my outfit.

"We have the same MCM bookbag."

Bash: Bullshit. he said while looking in the backseat.

"Its funny."

Bash: I know. People gonna think we did it on purpose

We pulled of and sped down the street. We went to McDonalds and grabbed some food and then headed to school to eat. We sat and ate at table in the court yard of the school. The bell rang and he walked me to class and then left. This was a new start and I liked it.