Chapter 8: Tonight I'm Getting Over You...

Kj:

I've watched my baby sister sit around the house hurt by Cairo's dumbass for a whole week. I callled him to come over tonight cause Audri is going over to Aunt Keeks house for a bit and I wanted to deal with him. Even his own god brother said what he did wasn't cool. My sister didn't want to go to school because everybody was talking about it. I heard a knock at the door while I was sitting on the couch. I opened the door to see Christian, Kash, Kade, and Cairo.

Kj:" Whats up? Ya'll come in and have a seat." I could see Cairo wasn't to sure of this. We all sat on the couch and we're watching the game until Kade broke the silence.

Kade: I know i'm not the only one who feels weird sitting in this room with Cairo after he broke my muffins heart and slept with that hoe Chanel.

Cairo: How bout you mind your damn business Kade. You got a thing for Roe?? Is that why you dating Lecia to get closer to Roe??

Kade: Nah bitch nigga. She's like my sister and she didn't deserve to be hurt by you. She was loyal and faithful while yo ass was fucking everything with two legs.

Cairo got up and was about to walk over to Kade when I stood up:

Kj: You ain't gonna do shit to Kade. Sit down Cairo. I only called you here so I could talk to you. I really want to beat your ass right now because you hurt one of the women closest to my heart. I think all you niggas in here know I put my sister on a high pedistool and you should have done the same. Its taking everything in me to not beat you ass right now. My sister is scared to go to school because everyone is talking about this. She cried herself to sleep that night and for two more nights. but did you call her? Text her? Did you even try to buy her somethign to show that you cared?? Nah, I didn't think so. But I did. I sat around with her. I held her when she cried not yo bitch ass. So get yo ass up and out my fucking house. We ain't cool and stay the fuck away from my sister or I'm gonna lay your ass out.

He got up and walked out the house and about 2 mins later in comes Audri. Happy, laughing, and smiling with Koko, Keeks and Mom.

Kj: aye my dudes, ya'll see them ladies over there.

In unison: Yea Kj, Who dat??

Kj: thats just 3 of the most beautiful ladies that have entered my life!

Audri: aww your to sweet Kanye Jr.! She walked over and kissed my cheek.

Koko: Was that Cairo's car who pulled out of here fast?

Kj: Yupp, I told him off and let him know he ain't welcomed around here and that no one likes him.

I looked down at my lil sister who had her head laying in my lap and her feet propped up on Kash.

Kj: You know me, Christian, Kade, and Kash love you and will beat a nigga ass for you.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

Audri: I know Ye! And I love you guys too.

She put her head back on my lap and watched the game with us until she fell asleep. I wish I could be with her tomorrow as she goes back to school.

Audri:

I awoke to Kj jumping on my bed like he was 5 yrs old!

Kj: WAKE UP AUDRIANNA!!!!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!

Audri: Okay Kj. I'm up!!!

Get in the shower. I'm driving you to school. Mom took your car to the shop.

Is daddy still out of town?

Yea. He called last night to talk to you but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you.