Chapter 9: First Chance

Xander:

I ran around the school until I spotted Audri by her locker. I went and fount her earlier at lunch. I met her clost friends, Lecia,Lexxi,Alianna,Kash, & Kade. I ran up to her locker and leaned against it until she closed it:

X: Its the end of the day and I found you.

She closed her locker and looked at me and smiled big

A: Your dedicated Mr.Eastwood and I like that. Here's my number so call me maybe?? She handed me a piece of paper with her name & number scribbled on it.

X: I'll call you tonight when I get out of practice so your the last voice I hear tonight!

A: Your smooth. You on the football team?

X: Yes I am. Ya boys Kash & Kade on there?

A: Yupp! I only hang with the best. I'm captain of the Cheer leading team, Lecia is Co-captain!

X: SO you athletic?

A: Yes! I'm a gymniast and a black belt in Tae Kwon Do

X: You dangerous then girl.

A: Nah, I still can be easily broken. I have been before. She was standing in front of me and I had my back on the lockers. I towered over her 5' 3 frame. I looked into those pretty brown eyes and could see the hurt the last dude left on her heart.

X: "Singing" And I said Hey there prety brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent time with you?

A: Are you asking me out X?

X: Yea. I can see you've been hurt but I wanna let you know.....I stepped closer and pulled her into me. I won't hurt you Audri. You deserve the best that the world can offer.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

X: I'm gonna call you later and you better answer it. I grabbed her phone from out of her pocket and put my number in

A: Alright X. She said blushing I watched her walk away to get into the car that had just pulled up. I saw a guy pop his head out and It was her dad. He looked at me and I waved at him. He got back in the car and sped off and I ran back to the gym to change for practice.

Audri:

NO DAD! Xander is a friend of mine! I just met him today!

Ye: Don't rush into anything Audri! Take your time!

I will Dad. Hes a nice guy! 

We have been having this convo since he saw X touching me when he puled up. Ever since the Cairo thing my dad is SUPER over protective. We pulled up to the house and I hoped out of the car to see Kj outside with Alianna, Lexxi, Christian, and Lecia.

A: How did you guys get here before me?

Lexxi: We skipped 4th block!

A: YOu could have told me but i'm glad I stayed. I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. I saw I had a text from X

Text Convo:

My Baby X: Hello Beautiful! Practice was cancelled. :(

Dri: Sorry and I love how you labeled yourself as my baby in my phone.  -_-

X: Don't change it!! And its cool.

Dri: Sorry too late. lol

X: I'm gonna change it back Dri. And guess what??

Dri: What?

X: I SEE YOU!! Look across the street.

I turned around to see him sitting in the grass on his front yard!