"Eren?"

~ Levi's POV ~

Previously: 

"School Report-

Student - Eren Jaeger

Female/Male

Aged- 15

Year- 10

Moved from Germany with parents

Mother and Father killed in car accident.

Lived with sister until she committed suicide

Lived with his friend, Armin Arlert and grandpa Mr Arlert from age nine to eleven until Mr Arlert was found deceased. Armin Arlert died the same year by Murder.

Eren went missing for a year.

Eren now lives in a rented out flat.

GCSE's -

German, English, Maths, Science, R.E, P.E and food technology

Grade's -         D-

Teacher note: Eren Jaeger has attempted, but failed to commit suicide twice. He denies help and is severely depressed - please keep an eye out.

Number: 07782 890541

Live's: Survey Street No.9

Post-code: NH23 S4F"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My mouth hung open enough for flies to enter, Isabel, from what I saw in the corner of my eye, began rocking the crying Hanji - in total shock - back and forth. Next I look over at flabbergasted Erwin as he quickly breaks the silence.

"Shit, we need to go like now"

"What? Why?" I ask quickly, placing the blue folder down in front of me and raising a brow.

"Well think of it this way," He started  "he's had a shit life, Jean's just tried to kill him! If he's woken up, what happens if he try's this suicidal crap again?"

"We can't, what about questioning Jean?" Hanji adds in, wiping away the none stop falling tears.

Biting my bottom lip I stand up looking down at them all "Well we'll just have to get Eren to speak" Nodding she shows me she understands.

"I've just messaged Farlan he'll be here in five" Isabel says placing the phone back in her pocket.

"I thought you said he had a meeting or something?" Erwin question's.

"He's just said it was cancelled when someone there passed out or something like that I think" She replies shrugging not knowing herself.

"Okay let's go, Isabel?" I look over at Isabel as if to ask if she's coming.

Shaking her head, her and the rest of them stands, "Sorry guy's but I need to stay in the good book's"

"It's fine we'll keep you updated" Erwin call's out to her as she leaves the stage.

We's bumped into a few students who just looked away when they saw me and managed to slip around a few teachers who were heading to the staff room. Farlan's Audi was seen parked out front as we all quickly ran and jumped into the car, him speeding off to my house.

"You guys okay? Isabel said it was an emergency"

"Yeah we're fine, thanks for doing this Farlan. I'm sure your sister will update you when you see her next" Hanji spoke calmly.

Farlan dropped us off outside my house and leaving saying he was going to visit his friend at a cafe so we said our thanks and waved him a goodbye. I pull out my house keys to open the front door. All was silent as we walked through the kitchen, front room, down the corridor and up the stairs and opposite the room where Eren should be.

"Oh no" Hanji gasped.

The sight was horrible, there was crimson blood coated on his quilt cover and parts of the floor along with the random half beer bottles scattered around the room.

"Kenny" I muttered under my breath, frowning "Shit, come!"

We saw faint drops of blood on the floor boards and followed them back downstairs out to my back garden. Searching the garden to see two empty bottle's on the brick wall with the back gate open all I could think was: Good he's left.

"Levi" Erwin whispered over to me, nudging my gently, me nodding to hear what he's got to say "The shed"

Me and Hanji looked over to see the half open shed and  quietly made our way over to it. I nodded to Erwin and Hanji as we slowly opened it, the morning sun enabling us to see inside clearly and what I saw, well I could've cried. 

A shaking, crying boy was sat well laying down with the top half of his back against the wall. When he saw me he began crying even more trying to crawling further away but was unable. 

He had a black bruise appearing on his right eye with blood spilling out his nose and mouth along with a thick line sliding down the left side off his face. His eyes were bloodshot as a few cut's appeared over his arms.

"Eren?" I speak quietly.

"Ple-ase no-no m-ore" He stutter's breathless.

"Hanji get the firsts aid kit, Erwin get a towel and water also make space on the front room floor besides the fire" They nodded and sprinted away back in the house without question.

I turn back to the sobbing boy, his eye's tightly shut and hands clawing at he slightly ripped jeans.

"Eren" I begin walking towards him, him shaking his head furiously for me to back away.

"No-no st-stay a away!" He scream's.

But I didn't listen instead I made my way other to him, kneeling before him. His watering teal eye's look up at me as I feel myself get pulled into a trance.

"You're okay now" I speak calming moving out a hand to him "come" Though he stays quiet and doesn't move a muscle's. My eye's soften when I remember the medication and how it was to tire him out. "Here"

Reaching out to him he tightly shuts his eyes, his how body tense, flinching at my touch. It was only then I knew how much he was really trembling and out of instinct I reached out and pulled him into a tight hug. He tired and fail to push me away but my grip was to strong and firm that he soon gave up. 

Before long I felt a wet puddle form on my shoulder as the boy rested his head in the crook of my neck. I stayed, not wanting to let go of the boy, until his breathing slowly calmed down and his body relaxed leaning all his weight on me as he drifted off to deep sleep.      

- Edited (Word Count: 1044)