Ice Skating

~ Eren's POV ~

It's freezing, I'm scared and even better I have a chuckling boyfriend before me who decided to leave me behind for his own amusement. We'd been here for half-an-hour and I had made to attempts to skate on forwards, only for them to attempts to come to fails with me on my ass pouting.

Sasha and Connie had skated to the other side of the arena and chatting away with Petra who was showing off to a group of lads by doing little jumps and spins. 

Erwin has Hanji's hand as she smiled pulling him along with her and helping him with what little balance he could keep up with. 

Isabel was talking to Farlan who brought his 'friend' with him, Collin. He was a tall, skinny blonde thing, but they went perfectly. There laughter echoed through out the whole building when Farlan 'tried' to flirt with Collin only to, like me, end up on his ass on the cold ice.

"How does it feel down there?" The shorty teased, a wide smirk on his face while I grip the side board to my left to steady myself back to a standing position. 

"Good actually, it give's me an insight of how you feel everyday" I replied back, his smirk gone within seconds.

"OK, if that's how you're gonna play it..."

"Levi?..." Turning his back, his lips tugging upwards he pushed off the wall skating backwards away from me leaving me both spellbound at how good he is and angry because, well... he left me! "Hey! I'm sorry!" I called out to him, him already in the middle of the arena.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quiet here that!" he shouts back "Maybe you should come here and tell me?!"

I growl. That was sly. Hands slowly leaving the wall my body weight felt like it was to much to hold as my arms stretched forwards looking for something to grab a-hold of. Looking from the floor, my body moving ever so slowly on it's own towards Levi, I took my time looking around me.

A group of kids, probably around our age from fourteen to eighteen hovered around the far slide of the place watching everybody skate as their entertainment and several couples and full on families circled around me. 

The arena was a far size, all clear walls whites, a seated stadium behind the walls surrounding the ring. High ceiling windows, a booth section for those would are eating and a small arcade room beside's the door to the toilet's. 

Laughter, shouting, small girly screams and crying surrounded the place for them who were having fun to them who have hurt themselves. 

Levi's eyes never trailed off me, a hint of profoundness, one you'd see in a mother/father's eye when you've done something incredible. He watches me lift my feet up millimeters from the ground gradually making me way step by step towards him.

OK. So my life isn't that easy. If you fought it'd be one of them minute's I'd skate all the way across the ice and into his loving arms... then you are wrong. So wrong.

"Tom! Watch it!" Shouted a girl who was making her way towards us, the other side of me a boy who'd lost control and was skating right into me. 

I'd frozen to the spot, well it is ice after all, and I didn't yet know how to move myself without a push of the wall. 

"Eren!" 

But Levi's words where all to late when the heels of the skates chipped the ice, my arms flying around the air as if squatting flies and my leg's coming after. Coldness came to my backside and the back of my head.

To be honest with you I don't really know what happened. The minute my head came in contact with the ice everything came pitch black, the muffled calls of Levi above me. A weight, the weight of the human which had tumbled on me was forcefully pushed off me, arm's allowing to enter through my system again.