Kenny

~ Eren's POV ~

It's dark, so dark. Footsteps are heard beside me but come to a halt. I noticeably tense up.

"Who the fuck are you?" His voice was sharp, scary. "Well?"

Tears slipped out of my tired eyes as a crashing sound and shattering of glass is heard along with a agonizing pain in my head. Glass fall upon my chest. Did he just hit me, with a beer bottle? But before I could think further I felt hands wrap around my throat. I squirmed beneath him as he let me go only to drag me by the feet off the bed. My head made a cracking noise as I made contact with the floor and screamed in pain.

"Shut up will yer I've got a headache!" 

He dragged me across the floor of the hallway and down the stairs, now that's painful. It was only when I felt grass brushing my skin I regained my focus and who I saw was petrifying, Kenny. My head teacher, but why? Why was he here? Why me? A click was heard as I was thrown in a dark, wooden room, splinter's piece my leg's as he stomps on them hard repeatedly throwing punch at my face and stomach.

"Who do you think you are, hey?" He yells "Entering my house without permission!" Your house? "You little twat!" He suddenly stops and looks around the room as if searching for something "Fuck, need more beer" He looked down at me and spat on my face "Lucky"

I don't know how long I was in this dark frightening shed but at the moment I was alone, like normal, I felt at peace and it was nice. That was until the creak of the shed door was heard, the sun blinded my eye sight. No he's back!

"Eren?"   

- Edited (Word Count: 309)

----

A/N: Short, sorry but I don't want to add more to this chapter.