High Hill Of Rose's

High Hill Of Rose's - Part three

~ Eren's POV ~ 

It was like everything in time froze, the good way that is. The gentle wind brushing against my face, Levi's silver eyes glimmering in the sunlight, I could help but let out a helpless cry. 

"Eren Jaeger... well..." The stuttering from Levi made me uncertain whether I should be looking forwards to what he says or not "will you..." A audible curse came from under his breath "Be my... boyfriend?" I just stood hands placed over heart, eyes wide and jaw touch the floor as he took in a deep breath "I-I mean you don't have to... I just... I love you and I don't know if you do..."

"Levi" I spoke quietly a smile tugging at my lips "I do" I whispered out "I-I would love too... to be your... boyfriend"

Before anything could happen or said my eyes widened more then I thought was possible and them meeting closed eyes before me as Levi deepens the kiss, his hands weaving through my hair, are nose's bopping together.

Nibbling down on my bottom lip he asks for entrance in which I don't give, him sliding his hands down and groping my ass making me yelp giving him full entrance as he wastes no time sliding his tongue in. Are tongues dancing against one another it soon turned out to a full on battle, us both fighting for dominance, but my still needing to learn got beaten by Levi, his tongue roaming everywhere. 

With us both becoming heated, my cheeks being the worst in that way, Levis hands tightened around my hair and waste, mine hooked over his low shoulder, he struggling with his head held high to keep up with the kiss. 

Pulling back for the well needed air my once closed eyes fluttered open to be met with bewitching, silver eyes. 

Both with mouths opening, staring at one another looking like exhausted dogs I let of a breathless laugh. "No-not bad... brat" Levi said licking his lips "Not bad at all"

"I-I could say the same to you" I replied cockily looking away from him and over the the waving rose's "It's stunning up here" I tell him "To think all this time here and I never knew of this place"

"Hm?... I use to come here with my parents when we came to visit Kenny in the summer holidays, years back. We found this by accident when a neighbors stupid mutt escaped and we went of a marathon to find it. I wasn't here, no, the dog was down by the corner shop but when the four of us;

"Father, me, mother and Kenny came to search up this area we found this place" He took in a deep breath "And made it as our's. From then one we'd come here every time we came down. That was until..." He seemed to trail off at his next words but I knew Kenny was his adopted-father, not uncle nor the fact that he even knew his parents which made me smile, shrugging he carried on "When I meet them lot-" He motioned his head towards where everyone still at the picnic is  "-I took then here and this, and the river, is where we'd go out after skipping class"

I smiled for the fact that one. He was telling me this and two. It's a happy memory and I know inside he's smiling which makes me smile too.

"It's a nice place" I add with the compliments "I can see why you like it..." He turned and smiled at me, a real smile at that while I gave him a toothy smile back "Thank you Levi... It means a lot that you brought me here"

"No, thank you..." I looked at him raising a brow "...for coming that is..." I rolled my eyes throwing my hand into his hand smiling like a teenage girl "Brat? What's with the face, you're creeping me out..."

"Awe don't be like that!" I pout mocking sadness.

"Too cute brat..." Levi murmured "C'mon let's go before shitty glasses takes it upon herself to come find us" Letting off a small chuckled I nodded, hand still in hand, making our way to the group.