Innocence

~ Levi's POV ~

Hanji helped me wrap bandages all over Eren's fragile tanned body as Erwin helped to sit him upright while dabbing the wet towel over his cuts.

"Poor thing" Was all Hanji could say, her head hung low and bangs covering her eyes..

Fists clenched, eyes burning with fury I growled. "I'm gonna kill that twat!" I bellowed hoping in some way Kenny had heard me.

The room filled with silence, everyone not looking at one another but at the sleeping, tear stained boy before us. The sun mid way down the say, it's orange colour brightening up the room reflecting off the large mirror hanging on the wall beside's us onto Eren, making his skin glow golden.

"Now now Levi" Not now Erwin "You can't, not yet anyway"

"And why's that Erwin! Tell me why's that? He's just beat up a defenseless kid for the sake of doing it!" Erwin just dropped his head in defeat, myself nibbling on my tongue in frustration. What am I meant to do? Who's do I tell, related or friends of his, where he is? Surely there's someone out there looking for him "Thought so!"

"How much does this boy have to suffer" Hanji whimpered. "Here that should do it, lay him down Erwin"

I puffed up the pillow and turned on the fire hoping to bring the boy comfort, wrapping over a blanket to cover his shivering body.

"What now?" Erwin asked, looking from Hanji to me once his hands left the body's and laid themselves upon his lap, balling up his jeans.

"He can't leave our sight" Hanji said.

"But we have school tomorrow" Erwin replied "And people could be looking for him? I don't want to be put up with 'kidnapping'" He states using his hands as quotation marks above his head, huffing.

"Well you guy's do, I don't know about me" I spoke strongly, no way was I leaving him now especially with Kenny lurking around. "If the 'kidnapping' situation does come up then we'll do something about it but nothings been said or down so he's fine here, under my watch"

"Me too" Hanji shouted out suddenly "No way am I leaving Levy here by himself with the kid, you'll just scare him away with all your seriousness" 

"Fine, whatever" Hanji smiled over at Erwin but all I could do was watch the innocent boy sleep. 

- Edited (Word Count: 405)  

----

A/N: Again short, sorry guys - future chapter's I've made are longer though! Don't let this put you down, just make this an extra part?