Chapter Nineteen - I Choose Four

Tris

I choose Four. I will always choose him. It's like I'm addicted, I can't get enough of him, I can't stand being away from him.

Currently, I'm walking around the Bureau, bored out of my mind. I've thought of going to Four and Christina but honestly, I'm not ready to see them. I have a feeling I'll either beat the shit out of one of them or breakdown. Either one is not the best hing to do.

To Mathews I go.

»»»

"Oh my god Tris, you eat like a pig!" I don't care for his comments about my eating styles.

"Cute though." I hear him mumble. I perk my head up and slowly turn to face him.

"Excuse me?" I ask through gritted teeth. He doesn't say anything, just walks up to me.

"Stand up." Mathew demands.

"W-what, why..." I can't finish my sentence because his lips are suddenly on mine. I gasp at his actions, trying desperately hard to get him off me. He's too strong. He pulls away from me after many minutes of him kissing me furiously and me standing there, not moving.

"What? You and Four are over now right?" He growls, I notice his eyes darken suddenly and everything is thrown out the window. That's right. Four and I are no longer together which means I can do whatever I please. I reply by reconnecting our lips once again.

Mathew guides me to his bedroom and chucks me on the bed like a rag doll. I'm not complaining though. He hovers over me and we kiss, roughly. No passion, nothing.

All of a sudden, every article of clothing is off both me and Mathew. I think about Four. Is it bad that I couldn't care less about him right now. He cheated on me. We're not together anymore so that means I can do what I want, right? Right, Tris. You can do what you want. I'm confident now, that what I'm doing is something I want to do, it might be out of spite but I want this. It's probably just my raging hormones talking.

Mathew enters me with one quick thrust and I scream in pain. Mathews not the gentle and passionate guy when comes to the bedroom. Suddenly, my actions don't make sense. I don't want this, I want him out of me, now.

A/N

Tris! What've you done? Mwahahaha. Please don't kill me. (Hides behind desk.) Some serious drama is going on right now, how do you guys feel about it? Leave your opinions in the comments.

Share

Comment

Vote

Be brave.