Perfectly outlining his torso, as I watch him make his way out of the bathroom. He's just so beautiful, I can't help but stare, and his boy oh how I would love to see him nak-

"Are you going to change or just stand here and stare." Luke chuckles as I feel the blood rise,like at the supposed 'restaurant'.

"Oh, guys I think she's checking Luke out!" Beau cooed. Nice Analeigh, just fucking perfect.

"I was not." I defended myself, but really I was hypnotized

"Analeigh, you don't have to deny it love!" James shouted, causing the boys to let out simultaneous chuckles.

I shove my way past Luke, and into the bathroom hiding from my embarrassment.

Pulling my matching set of Victoria Secret yoga, pants and jumper. My mind drifts away to AnNie, and my mom. i mean I have been constantly texting them. But I am starting to miss them a whole lot.

I wonder if I can bring Annie to a show.

"Yo- Analeigh! Are you coming out or not, I have to take a piss." James shouts on the other side of the door. I think I even heard him grunt a little.

"Yeah, just a sec."

I place my hair through the elastic pulling it in a high pony.

Opening the door as James runs in, and immediately starts to pull his pants down.

"James Really? Yuck." I make my way out, walking over to the bed. Of course Beau, Skip, and Jai would take my bed.

"Guys, move!" I move Beau around a little but notice him already snoring.

"Sorry, but I guess you can't sleep here." Daniel said yawning a bit.

I guess were having a little sleepover. And James already took the couch.

"Come here." Luke said motioning me over. I really don't want to go but I have no choice now.

Great.

I shuffle my way towards Luke dragging my feet over, hearing him chuckle slightly.

He pulled the duvet over giving me access onto his bed, I slide myself over, sliding myself in and him pulling the duvet over once more.

Keeping some distance between up, which makes him chuckle again. I mean I barely know him and I'm sleeping in his bed. Already.

Somehow I feel like the boys planned this.

"I won't touch you, I swear." He laughs placing an extra pillow in between us.

"Thank you." I smile. Turning my gaze back onto the screen, where Pitch Perfect it playing, yes out of all movie.

I really love this movie, and have watched it about twenty times.

Watching as Fat Amy does her mermaid dance, I look over to Luke who's already looking at me laughing.

Even in the dark with the light Illuminating off of the TV he is still incredibly beautiful, and him lip ring tops it off.

"You shouldn't stare it rude, babe." He smirks, making pull my gaze away.

I keep staring I have no clue why. "Maybe its because of His beauty you idiot." My subconscious reminds me.

I using everything in my power not to look at him again, but I just can't.

Looking over I notice his eyes getting extremely heavy.

An mine as well.

Sleep, is calling and I'm to tired to fight it.

"Goodnight, Analeigh." Luke whispers, draping the duvet over me more.

"Goodnight, Luke."

-------------------------------------------------------

*A/N*

THERE YOU GO LOVES! :)

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. SORRY IF IT WAS A LITTLE SLOW! :P

PLEASE!

VOTE!

COMMENT!
AND

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY! :)

ILY ALL! :)