JinJin

It had been a week since you arrived in Korea along with your friend and her boyfriend. Simply tired of being the third wheel you got out of the apartment and went out for some adventure. Passing through the streets filled with people.

You walked through the street when you suddenly stopped as you stared at the café in front of you. For some reason the café had amazed you.

"Umm are you going to go in or not because your kind of blocking the way." Somebody said behind you. You realized what they said and blushed as you mumbled a sorry as you quickly entered the café.

You went to the cashier and had ordered a vanilla bean coffee. Getting the coffee you decided to stay at the café for a while until you had to return to the apartments.

You sat on a small squared table near a window as you looked around the café.

You took a sip from the coffee as you started to text your friend to tell her where you went

"Umm excuse me can I sit here the other seats are all filled up."

You looked up to see the guy from before. You're cheeks when red as you remembered the encounter.

"Yeah sure," you told him as you now properly sat up.

"Hi I'm JinJin. I haven't seen you in around here are you new."

"Ohh yeah i recently came back from the states after some years. I came last week and I barley discovered this place," you told him.

"Ohh well this place is pretty popular have you not been out much. I'm Park Jinwoo," he said.

"I'm (l/n) y/n) and to be honest no, I came here with my friend and her boyfriend but sadly I've been the third wheel so I decided to just have a day too myself today."

"Ohh that sucks. But I feel you. I'm here with my friends and they are all with their girlfriends and they all act so differently so I came here by myself."

"It does suck and it's going to be awful tomorrow since we are going to go to Namsan Tower."

"Ohh really we are too. My friend it's going to bring her girlfriend but I forgot her name."

"Is your friend by any chance named Eunwoo?" You asked.

"Yeah he is so I bet your friend is YoonRa."

You nodded as you looked around the coffee shop. You guys then started to talk about mote things and to be honest compared to all of the other people you talked to you didn't feel uncomfortable you were enjoying yourself with Jinwoo.

"For some reason I felt like I've know you for most of my life." He told you.

You were about to answer him when all of a sudden you got a call. Answering it you were suddenly scared when you heard a your friend scream at you.

"(Y/n) when are your to come it's been 3 hours now and we are pretty worried about you."  You checked the clock and notified it was 5:34.

"Ohh I'm sorry I just got entertained don't worry I'll be home soon bye," you hung up before she could tell scold you more.

"I guess you need to go home don't worry I'll drive you home." You smiled at him as you both walked out of the café.

When you guys arrived to the apartment you say their in the car for some seconds.

"Thank you (y/n). I had a good time."

"I had a good time too Jinwoo. Well I'm gonna go now. I'll see you tomorrow bye," you said as you hugged him getting out of the car as you entered the apartment.