Astro

Thank you guys so much💘 really it's great knowing that you guys are there for me😊💕
Please Enjoy,

-----
-ASTRO REACTION: Being asked about you on an Interview-

JinJin:
      He would be the type to be embarrassed when they mention your name. He would be shy and try to hide away from the attention since he knew you really didn't like it when people asked about you but he would forget all about that and start bragging about how your one of the best persons in the world.

MJ:

He would be really happy the moment he heard your name. He would show his adorable smile and would be ready to answer any questions. He would try to answers some questions but at the same time he would try to control himself from giggling.
"Ohh (y/n) she's the most wonderful and amazing girl I've met in my life."

Sanha:

    He would be a mess as soon as the MC named your name. He would start acting more shy and giggle when the MC asked him to send you a message. He would try and calm himself down and say some words but eventually sending you a message. But after he was done he would return to being all shy.

MoonBin:
He would be cool in the outside but in the inside he'd be dying of happy he is. He'd try to calm himself as he talked about you. Compared to all the other ones he would be the one who would be more calm of course still being shy and nervous but happy.
"Yeah (y/n) is pretty amazing and I'm thankful that fans are very supportive of us"

Eunwoo:
He would light up immediately. The moment your name left the MC's lips, a bright smile would take over his face. He would actually be a little flustered about it all when the MC asked a question. He'd be sweating like crazy on the inside, but he'd try to keep his cool and answer the questions as best as he could.

Rocky:
He would try to suppress his smile when your name came up. It would look to obvious that he was struggling to remain calm and collected, but that wouldn't stop him from trying. He would try to doge the questions but would answer some since he didn't really like talking about his personal life.

------
I was writing this in my sis iPad sorry it's short.