Rocky

Requested by: @calenOsborne

--
You walked down the school's hallway as you headed towards the dance room. It was your daily routine since the beginning of the year.

You entered the practice room as you put your bag down and put on some music as you started to stretch.

You then started to dance as you let your body flow with the music. You were too focused on matching with the beat that you didn't notice two people sleeping on the end of the right corner of the room.

"Wow" you heard someone mumbled. Your eyes widened as you turned around to see one of the two most popular boys in the academy.

"Aww why'd you stop you were so great." JinJin told you as he pouted.

"Yah, stop creeping her out. Annyeonghaseyo, I think you made have heard of us. I'm rocky and this idiot is Jinjin." JinJin frowned at his comment but then turned to smiled, waving at you.

"Ohh umm hi I'm (y/n)." You introduced yourself as you bowed.

"You know you're really good but you could use a little help." JinJin told you.

You sighed rolling your eyes. You hated how people criticized you, you knew that you weren't that good, but when people told you things it made you feel as if you were just another stupid fool who thought they were able to dance(me).

Rocky noticed the expression placed on your face as he punched JinJin's shoulder. JinJin whined and started to rub his shoulder glaring at Rocky.

"Well you need to have more balance and confidence within yourself. Other than that you are pretty good. If you want I could teach you a few things." Rocky suggested.

"If it's not a bothersome." You replied nervously.

"Not at all." Rocky said chuckling. " Let's meet here every day after school. I think we will only have to practice a few weeks, you look like a fast learner." He said.

"Well it's settle then good luck (y/n) he could be rude sometimes." JinJin's said jokingly.

You chuckled as you waved goodbye to them as they left the dance room. You looked up at the clock and noticed you had 7 minutes to go your next class. Grabbing your stuff you left to your next class.

---

Today was the last day for practice with Rocky and you were sad. During the past days you both fond more about each other and had created a friendship.

You sat as you waited for Rocky to come. He was 10 minutes late which was unusual since he was always waiting for you early.

You were about to stand up and leave when the door suddenly opened.

"(Y/n). I thought you would leave, I'm so sorry for coming late, the teacher held me in." He said as he put his stuff down.

"It's okay Rocky." As soon as he was out all his stuff down you both started to practice for two hours. You didn't expect it to be awkward until you both were face to face and he gave you a small peck on your lips.

When you guys were done you put all of your things away, and started heading towards the door.

"(Y/N)." You turned around to see Rocky walking towards you. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a tight hug as he kissed your lips again.

"Get home safely (y/n) I'll see you tomorrow." He said smiling. Your red cheeks were visible as you tried to calm down and not freak out as you waved him a small bye.

-----

It was hurried I'm so sorry😭 please go and check out my Sanha fanfic I updated it.