JinJin

You both walked hand in hand as you both shared an ice cream that he bought as you walked home.

"I forgot to tell you (Y/N) umm I actually wanted to tell you my parents are going to be coming soon and they want to meet you." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

As soon as he said that you panicked.

His parents? Him? Me? Together. Talking.

The thought of that made you frozen and JinJin quickly noticed and kissed your lips.

"Don't worry (Y/N). They will love you okay." You nodded as you looked down feeling nervous.

"(y/n) please don't worry about it. They will love you. Okay?" You nodded smiling as you both continued to walk home.

___

You both arrived home and as soon as you entered you quickly went to your room to get ready.

"I'm going to shower you go to the groceries so I could make food." You screamed so he could hear you.

"Okay babe, be right back" you heard him say. You just sighed as you quickly went to your wardrobe to find an outfit.

You then entered the restroom. You quickly went to go shower not even having time to relax.

You then got ready and got out of the restroom walking downstairs to see JinJin cooking.

"What do your parents like" you asked walking to the table to see what ingredients he bought.

"They could eat anything don't you worry okay" you nodded as you started to rinse the bowl.

____

"There (Y/N) but are you sure your okay you're a little pale."

"I'm okay JinJin just a little headache don't worry okay umm I'm going to go fix myself I'll be right back."

You sighed walking to the restroom as you put a little bit of makeup and put your hair on a braid.

You smiled as you walked out of the room to see JinJin dressed up.

"Are you excited?" You asked standing next to him.

"Yeah (Y/N). I hope they realized how wonderful you are because really all the food you cooks for them. Wow. You're truly amazing." He said and you just giggled.

You gave him a peck which turned everything into a small make out session. That was quickly disrupted when you heard the door bell ring.

You both walked downstairs and you quickly went to go wash the dishes as JinJin went to go open the door.

___

You heard the door open and foot steps enter the kitchen. Your headache had gotten worse but you didn't want to disappoint anybody.

"Oh um this is my girlfriend (Y/N)." You quickly dried your hands and turned around.

"Annyeongahseyo (Y/N)- iminida" you said bowing.

They all smiled mumbling a audible 'annyeonghaseyo'.

"(y/n) are you going to go eat." He asked.

"You go with them I'll go when I finish the dishes." He nodded as he took his parents to where the table was.

___
You finally finished and walked to where everybody was. You sat down in the empty seat and put some food on your plate.

"(Y/N) are you sure your okay your a little pale"Mrs. Park asked.

"Ne, just a little headache that I have but its okay" you said as you started to eat. She started at you worryingly but then continued having a conversation with JinWoo.

___
After a while you all moved into he living rooms as they choose a movie to see. You smiled as you cuddled with JinJin as you feel asleep.

"Jinwoon. She's an amazing girl never hurt this child. And once she wakes up be sure to feed her some food and give her medecine okay." Mrs. Park asked.

He nodded smiling as he walked Mrs.Park to the door.

He sat next to you as he brought his head to his thighs.

"Did your parents leave" you asked mumbling half-alseep.

"Yeah" he said as he played with your hair.

"You should have told me" you mumbled.

"It's okay (Y/N). They love you now rest up okay." You just hummed and fell asleep as he continued to play with your hair.

----
Me nd my friend were seeing Tokyo ghoul and yeah💘👌🏻