Sanha

Requested by @SetsukoChannie
__

You sighed as you entered the practice room with your head held down tiredly.

You awere in the new 6 member rookie girl group and got famous instantly for your catchy song. You had thought that it was all going to be worth it, and it was but it was very tiring.

This month you guys were going to be working with another group and you were excited that you didn't even sleep which was the reason why you were tired at the moment.

As you entered you all started to stretch except for you. You instead decided to sit on the corner of the room to take a nap.

You closed your eyes as you finally relaxed all your muscles sleeping.

___

"Is she okay? Did she pass out? Should we call an ambulance?" You groaned as you opened your eyes ready to kill whoever disturbed your sleep.

You opened your eyes and saw a boy who looked like he was about your age standing in front of you.

You immediately stood up as you saw more boys and your members behind him.

"Mianhe" you mumbled as you stood up and walked to your members glaring at them for not waking you up.

At that moment your managers came in and stood in front of you and the other guys.

"Okay, we called this meeting because this is going to be your comeback ( your groups name) and Astro. We already thought them the steps first and now they're going to teach you so please raise your hands so they can know who you are" he said.

"Yuna w/ JinJin. MoonBin and SonRa.
MJ with Alice. Eunwoo with Mina. Rocky with YoonRa. (Y/N) and Sanha. Please go with your partners and start to practice you can either stay in this practice room or go to the ones with the blue doors" as soon as he said that he left along with everybody else who wanted another practice room.

"Umm hey I'm Sanha" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi I'm (Y/N), please take care of me" you said as you bowed.

"Well let's get to practice shall we" you nodded as you stretched before you practice.
___

"Now that that's over let's get to know each other" he said sitting down on the floor next to you.

You looked at him weirdly and as soon as he saw your face his eyes widened.

"No. no ohh I didn't mean it like that oh my god" he rambled.

You just laughed at his expression as you payed down on the floor.

He stopped rambling and looked at you.

"You're funny" you said looking up at the ceiling. He later down next to you and agreed with you.

___

"Let me show you something" he said standing up as he ran across the room grabbing something. You sat up and saw him walking towards you with a guitar.

"Wow" you said in awe as you stared at him. "You know how to play it?" You asked. He nodded as he grabbed a chair.

You looked at him in admiration as you had always wanted to play the guitar but unfortunately you never had time for it.
"You want me to teach you how to play it" he asked looking at you.

You nodded as you sat down on the chair placing the guitar on your lap.

The whole time he had his arm around you as he helped you play the guitar.

"Wow" you mumbled amazed that you learned something.

"(Y/N) were leavi-- ohh I'm sorry" Mina said as she barged in the room.

You separated quickly as you bowed leaving the room.

"Ill see you tomorrow (Y/N)" you heard him say as you smiled as you walking faster to catch up to Mina as you smiled thinking about what you where going to do tomorrow.

----
I feel so week😔😪 also please check out my Eunwoo fan fic please👏🏻