Rocky

I hope u like it.
----

Rocky and you had been childhood friends, you both shared your first kiss at 12 and everybody always envied you both for your clothes friendship.

Recently, Rocky had gotten himself a girlfriend. Of course, you were the supportive friend and you tried to get along with her. And of course, you stopped trying the first week.

Why?? Well she cursed at you for hugging Rocky and being close to him. She had told you that she was going to take him away. You of course fought back and it resulted of one day you being beaten up by her and her 'crew'.

Form that day on more things happened and now you didn't see him and if you did it was you 3 hanging out. The other boys knew everything and you had to beg them not to tell Rocky. They had not agreed with you, but later agreed as you threaten each one of them.

"(Y/N) tell him. You're not yourself anymore." Eunwoo whispered at you as you sat cuddled with him.

"What?? No Eunwoo" you said frowning.

"(Y/N) please tell him." Eunwoo begged as he pouted. You chuckled but shook your head telling him 'no'.

"Bye guys I'm leaving." You said standing up as you headed outside leaving the room.

As you opened the door you saw Rockys girlfriend.

Are you happy now" she hisses. You looked at her in curiosity as to why she was talking to you.

"You and his friends told him I was harassing you and now he's ignoring me." She hissed.

"What?" You asked in shock.

"Don't pretend like you don't know okay (Y/N). Why can't you give up and understand that Rocky's mine. You lost and I won." Rocky heard voices arguing and now stood peaking as he heard her say that to you.

"God (y/n) you're such a bitch. But anyway I just thought I would give you a last warning so you won't have to relive the past okay." She said smirking at you.

"What were you going to do to her." Rocky spoke up as he now stood behind her. Her eyes opened wide as she heard his voice.

"Rocky, babe. She stared provoking me." She said startled.

"I think you should leave. Also we're not dating anymore ohh look I don't belong to you and tbh I never did. Bye bye." He said as he grabbed her wrist pushing her out of the dorm.

"Are you okay (y/n)"he asked.

"Yeah, thanks Rocky." You said while massaging your wrist.

"(Y/n) why didn't you tell me." He said as you both sat down on the couch.

"I didn't want to ruin your relationship. I didn't want to seem like those desperate girls." You told him looking down.

"She's a bitch." He mumbled. You looked at him as he looked at you and in that moment you both laughed.

"Come here." He said he patted his thighs. You moved closer as you put your head resting it on his lap as he started playing with your hair.

"(Y/N) have you ever thought of both of us being in a relationship." You looked up at him.

"Have you ever liked me (y/n)" he asked.

"Yeah. I guess you can say that." You mumbled.

"Maybe we can have more than a friendship." He mumbled trying to look around the room.

"Park Minhyuk. Are you trying to ask me out."

"Maybe. No but really (y/n) would you like to be my girlfriend. "

"Sure Rocky now let me sleep." You mumbled as you heard him chuckle as he palyed with your hair.