ASTRO

REQUESTED ASTRO PREFERENCE: husband(bf??)

MJ:

He would be very protective towards you. He would never want you too feel sad or mad. He would like to spoil you so much and everyday he would tell you that he loves you. Every time you both were outside he would always have his arm around you or hold your hand. He would always think your adorable so he would like to kiss your cheeks a lot.

Jinjin:

He would be very protective too. Not wanting anybody too hurt you because if they ever did he would go all of on them, especially if it was a guy. He would love too hug you a lot because he would say that it would give him love and strength. He would love to make you laugh and loved to take you out on dates.

MoonBin:

      You would always be by his side. He was always afraid of leaving you alone fearing you would get hurt. You both weren't completely accepted and he didn't like the rude fans. If a 'fan' ever said something rude to you, he didn't care he would go and defend you and let them know that you are the most amazing women in the world.

Rocky:
   He would always like to show his affection towards you and take you to places you had never been before. He would always talk about you and how you were the most amazing person he has ever met. Every time you would go to their concerts he would always do his best to make you proud.

Eunwoo:

   He would like to cuddle with you most of the time. Sometimes he would take you on a date, not often, but when he did he would plan one of the most amazing dates ever. He was very romantic towards you and every morning he would give you a flower and come home with a boutique. He would sing to you every time you slept or when you felt sad and hug you playing with your hair as you cuddled with him.

Sanha:

  You both would be those childish persons. He would like to wear couple items with you. Every time you both went out he would take you to apt he park or an amusement park even though you both were kind of afraid of roller coasters. Sanha would always make sure he would make you happy and even though he was not as romantic as many others he would always try to make you happy.

-----

Please go read my Sanha fanfic.