ASTRO

Astro Preference: Not liking the food you cooked

(Only MJ, Eunwoo, Rocky, JinJin.)

-------

MJ:

    As soon as he put the food in his mouth his eyes widen. This was your first time trying to cook and you had put a lot of effort in it. The food you made was spicy for him and salty at the same time.
    You looked at him smiling and he just nodded at you with his thumbs up. You cheered happily until you saw him spitting the food out.

JinJin:

He would be like MJ and try to be a nice boyfriend and tell you that it was okay. He wouldn't get caught since he would be eating it fast and then drinking a lot of water because of the salty rice you made.
He would tell you that you looked so tired and that you should go rest. You would agree with him and once you weren't there he would throw the food away.

Eunwoo:

   Eunwoo would tell you right away without trying to hurt your feelings.

"Umm jagi."

"Ne oppa." You would tell him nervously.

"Maybe I should cook from now on. It's okay but you need a little bit more help. Don't worry jagi I still love you." He would tell you as he hugged you.

Rocky:

He would try and eat it at first trying to his the fact that it was all burnt but once he ate a big peace he would immediately spit it out.

You would look at him with worry in your eyes and try to help him giving him some water.

"It's actually good jagi but it's a little burnt." He would say kindly but with a flustered look in his face.

--------

I wanted to tell you that the next chapter may be a q&a so if you have any questions you would want to ask me feel free to either dm me or comment here. Also thank you so much 💗 for reading my book. All of the people even if your a ghost reader really thank you for giving my book a chance💞💞 ily. Also if you follow me on the instas I do follow back I'm leaving now byyee