Rocky

Requested by @_Aivi_

____
You sat down on the couch sighing as you put your head in your hands. You were going to go visit Rocky on Music Bank and you were excited but tired.

Yesterday at night you kept getting messages from an unknown number saying that Minhyuk was cheating on you.

You didn't notice that he came home until you heard him speak. "(Y/N) come on let's go." You stood up and put your shoes on as you climbed inside the car and sat next to him.

All the guys greeted you and you did the same. Rocky and Eunwoo were fighting this whole week and you wanted to know why but of course nobody would tell you.

The car ride was silent you tried to start a conversation with him but he just ignored you and turned his music louder.

"(Y/N) hurry up and get out be sure to cover your face" he said and you nodded as you got out. You walked with the other make up eonnis so the fans wouldn't notice.

You got in the building and sighed taking off the glasses and hoodie and walking to their room.

"(Y/N) it's you...again" said their new makeup girl Nana. You just nodded as you sat beside Rocky. Of course Rocky left the moment you sat down and moved to go do his makeup.

"I'm going to go explore" you told him as you left the room. He just mumbled a small 'okay' not even looking at you.

Tears filled your eyes but you left the room quickly and as soon as you did you bumped into Kogyeol.

"What are you doing here (Y/N). Are you okay?" He asked. He was your friend when you were a small child until he left. Basically the typical and cliché story.

"I'm fine Kogyeol. How have you been?"

"(Y/N) I know your not okay" he said and you let your tears out. He hugged you as you cleaned your tears.

"(Y/N) I'm going to go to my dressing room do you want to come with me. We could catch up after all we may not meet again soon" He asked and you nodded you just needed to distract yourself a little.

After telling him everything that was going wrong he comforted you and told you some advice. You met all of the up10tion members and laughed as they told you some stories.

After a while you went back to Astros room and entered to see all the members looking at you.

"I knew you were never good for her." You heard somebody scream.

Rocky was then thrown on the floor and the person from the other room came. You gasped as you saw Eunwoo. He was angry.

"Stop!"

They all looked at you and you were beyond angry. Tears were falling from your eyes.

"I need somebody to explain to me what's going on all this week I've been trying to find out why all of you guys are hiding something from me."

"(Y/N)" Eunwoo said. "Why don't you let this bastard tell you what's going on."

"Fine. Ugh I'm tired okay. I cheated on you (Y/N). There okay. I'm tired of you and I just don't need you in my life anymore."

You walked up to me and slapped him. You let out your tears as you looked up to the other ones. Nana then came out with a smirk on her face. You walked up to her and slapped her as hard as you could.

"Goodbye guys" you said as you walked up again bumping into somebody.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled.

"(Y/N) why are you crying. We're going to our dorm come with us. I don't want you too be alone in this kind of state" Kogyeol said grabbing your hand as you walked with him with your years still falling from your eyes.

_____
Um part two or what?? But yeah request are open so go and DM me.💕💘 Also if you don't know who Kogyeol is umm

💕💘 Also if you don't know who Kogyeol is umm