MoonBin

"WHAT ABOUT US.WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!! " You sang out loud. MoonBin chuckled as he regretted giving you some drinks.

You had been given some drinks and then played games and then had more drinks and then everything went wrong.

MoonBin pulled up to the house as he sighed in happiness as you both had finally arrived.

"(y/n) we're here. Wait here okay?" He said getting out of the door to open yours. You got out thinking you had a great balance, of course you were wrong.

You ended up almost falling but luckily MoonBin got you just in time before you touched the ground.

"(y/n) I told you too stay inside the car."

"Aww MoonBin you're so adorable." You said pinching his cheeks.

"Come on (y/n) let's go inside." He said as he carried you inside the house. Once you entered you 'tried' key word: tried but ended up falling straight on your face.

"Ooww MoonBin help, I've fallen and I can't get up." You said finishing it all with a laugh.

"I think I need to buy you that for your birthday." He said picking you up as he placed you on the couch.

"Here drink some water. If not you're going to have a hangover when you wake up." He warned you giving you some water.

"I'll be right back. I'll give bring you your clothes." He said as you nodded like a little child. You drank some water (a lot) and now you were felling warm and decided to take of your dress and now laid on the couch laughing to yourself.

"(y/n)... Ohh umm here are your clothes  change." You nodded tiredly as you put on your clothes fast.

"Doneeeee." You giggled sitting down on the couch. MoonBin sat with you as he put your hair on a ponytail.

"I love you MoonBin." You said cuddling to his chest.

"I love you too (y/n)" he said giving you a peck in your lips.

"You should really get me life alert btw." You said seriously causing him to laugh.

-----
I'm going to be posting some reactions next but anyways I hope you like this short imagine