MJ

Maybe it feels like magic
The kind of feeling I  get when I see you
It's strange but true

"I like you MJ please accept my feelings" you said as you looked down with your face flushed as you hoped you didn't get rejected.

"You're so cute (Y/N) of course I'll accept your feelings. I like you too but I thought I would confess to you first. Guess you beat me to it" he said laughing as you chuckled raising your head.
   You kissed his cheek smiling as you walked down the garden. "Yah wait for me (Y/N)" you heard him say.

When people stare at us you just smile
You tell me to ignore them

You took a sip of the strawberry milk as MJ ate his food. Today you were on a date and he planned to go to a restaurant.
   You turned to look at the window and saw his fans staring at you sending you death glares. You cleared your throat and looked at him trying to ignore everybody else.

But it feels like you're ignoring me now
The last time I told me you I loved you
Was the last time I ever saw you

"I love you MJ. A lot"

"I like you to (Y/N) a lot." He said mimicking you.

I left the note beside your bed
Hoping you'd forgive me if we ever met again.

I love you a lot MJ. More than you ever know my little fluffy bunny. I'm going to miss you a lot. And believe me this hurts me more. You might think your devastated but you can never beat the guilt that I will forever carry with myself. You might blame yourself but please don't okay. It's all my fault. Actually no it's neither of our fault is just destiny. Well I love you a lot and I hope we can meet again. Maybe when we meet again it won't be the same like when we first did. If we ever meet I just want you to know that I don't want to leave you. I don't I love you so much this is why I'm not there by your side anymore. I don't want you to suffer anymore. I know while reading this you might laugh bitterly at me and call me stupid but I don't. I want you too be happy because even if I stayed even if we made this work I would still hurt you. Well this is goodbye MJ I love you (^~^).

-<3 SARANGHAE (Y/N)

And we finally meet again. It's too sad how I will be buried underneath the ground and can't be by your side anymore in the worst times. It's too sad how I'm laying in bed breathing in my last breaths.  I opened my eyes too see you and let out some tears before my breath stops and I can no longer see you cry. I blame myself for causing you pain. I do. And maybe we can meet in heaven and you can say you forgive me but until we meet I can't forgive myself goodbye.

_____
I'm done with myself ughh
Go add me on snapchat it's @baekwae I also made a Eunwoo story so please go read it.