MJ

"It's okay don't worry MJ" you replied.

"I'm really sorry (y/n). I love you" he said through the phone.

"I love you too bye." You said and before he could reply to you a goodbye you hung up your phone.

It was the third time that you both had planed a date but yet again he had canceled on you.

You groaned as you threw yourself on your bed dramatically.

Ring--

You looked up and saw your phone vibrating as you took it and answered it.

"Yoboseyo."

"Yah (y/n) let's go paint balling. We already planned it but we need one more person." Your friends said.

"Wow so you chose me." You whined.

"No, somebody canceled on us just kidding but really are you busy." You looked up at the ceiling as you thought weather or not to go.

You were about to say no but then again you really weren't going anywhere anymore.

"Sure come pick me up in 15 min." You said hanging up.

You quickly changed out of the dress and changed into more comfortable clothes.

---After they came to pick you up you guys went to go buy some food and where now heading to go play

---
After they came to pick you up you guys went to go buy some food and where now heading to go play.

You all got ready and started the game. The whole place was dark and you could only see little lights.

  After a few minutes you actually ended up shooting some of your friends. You felt really happy since you were one of the bad ones who didn't know how to play sports.

As you where about to shoot somebody you were suddenly pulled. Your back now pressed to the wall you looked to see a person in front of you.

"MJ" you whispered as a red light flashed on him.

"I got to go home early and then I saw that your friends posted you guys were here so I came to." He explained, and you nodded.

"Well let's win this." You said as you were about to walk.

He grabbed your wrist and pressed you against the wall again. This time he gave you a light kiss before separating.

"Let's go win this (y/n)" he said.

In the end only one could be the winner and you secretly killed him before he could kill you and you ended up winning.