problems

So I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

I've been really freaked out with all of my friends' problems lately while trying cope with my own at the same time, and it's been a significant struggle.

I have two older brothers that I've talked to about stuff, but they weren't the best at helping me...

I think I have anxiety (like legit anxiety) but I'm scared to mention it to my family because whenever I've brought it up in the past they've just sort of laughed and said I'm a worrier.

Which I am.

But that doesn't really negate my feelings about the anxiety thing.

So yeah, anyway, I managed to talk to one of my friends about it this afternoon and we sort of helped reach other out and exchanged music suggestions for the other person (I've recently gotten into With Confidence, go listen to them if you haven't) and that helped a little.

But I'm also struggling Wattpad-wise.

I've been trying to write as much as I can, but my focus has mainly been on my rewrite of Superhero, which I'm only doing on my computer and I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the school year so I can print out some physical copies to let my friends and family look it over and give advice on it (I'm hoping to someday get it published as an actual book, but I'm only a freshman in high school so that might take a while). Basically, my ideas are a bit drained for my other books at the moment. I promise I'm trying (at least I am with a few of them) to write updates, but it's kind of been a "go in, wrote two sentences, get bored and leave" kind of writing style lately. It's annoying, I know, it's annoying for me, too, but if you read any of my other stories, I really do apologize for all that.

So yeah, basically I have self-diagnosed anxiety and I don't know what to write anymore.

Please leave me questions for my Q and A? Here ----->

-Cat