The Gods Reaction To MC In A Maid Costume

Leon: You had just recently came into possession of a very cute and very frilly maid costume. You saw it on one of your recent outings and just knew you had to buy it. Nothing you did ever seemed to get a rise out of Leon and so in the back of your mind you had hoped wearing something a bit different might get him to react. You put on the costume and head over to the mansion without even giving yourself a once over to see how it looked on you. You were greeted by a very flustered Altair and once inside headed straight for Leon's room. You knocked once before entering the room and there Leon was sitting on his bed facing away from you looking at some documents in his hands. You casually made your way up to him and slipped a arm around his shoulder which made Leon finally look at you. His eyes widened slightly at first but then a smirk crept over his lips and he stood up from the bed. Leon carefully eyed you from head to toe before leaning in and whispering in your ear if you noticed just how short and revealing the costume was on you. You cringed in response and started to panic as you remembered you didn't even think to check how it looked on you as you were too eager to show Leon. You saw yourself in Leon's mirror and inwardly screamed, you couldn't believe you walked around looking like that and even worse...poor Altair... Not liking the idea anymore you tried to run away but Leon grabbed you by the arm and pulling you to him. He wasn't going to let you get away. Leon sat down on the bed and sat you on his lap and started to caress your inner thigh causing you to moan out in pleasure. There was no escape now, Leon had you in his grasp and he wasn't letting you go. Deciding it was it was futile to resist you gave in to his advances to which Leon looked pleased. He then whispered in your ear that you looked really sexy in that costume and it's your fault he was so turned on before pushing down on the bed and saying that it was unfortunate he would now have to strip you of it. It seemed your plan had worked, maybe a little too well. You would be in for a night of pure bliss as Leon had his way with you.

Dui: You had just lost a dare with your friends and now had to wear a very short and revealing maid costume in front of your boyfriend. You looked at yourself in the mirror and could feel yourself die a little on the inside as the costume went against all your morals of decent clothes. There was no way you could wear it in front of Dui you thought but it was already too late, Dui had just arrived and was waiting on your balcony. You took a deep breath and mustered up all your courage and opened the balcony door. Just as Dui opened his mouth to greet you he stopped mid action and his eyes went wide as saucers. He looked like he had just seen a ghost you thought and started to panic making you try to run away to change but you were stopped by Dui grabbing you by the hand. You turned to look at his face and saw there was now a mischievous glint in his eye and a devilish smirk on his face as he eyed you greedily. Dui leaned in and whispered that if you were trying to turn him on it worked. He licked his lips before pulling you against him and pressing his lips on yours. Dui gently traced your lips with his tongue before nibbling on them with his teeth; you couldn't help but let out a moan from the pleasure. After pulling apart from the hot and steamy kiss that left you breathless, Dui picked you up to your surprise and carried you to the bed. You were supposed to be having dinner together but Dui said he'd skip dinner and go straight for dessert; he was about to indulge in something far sweeter than any cherry pie. You had feared this was what would happen. Dui wasn't one for controlling his sexual desires and so you knew once he saw the costume he would have only one thing on his mind: to take you all night long. And a long night it'd be. Dui wasn't going to let you go anytime soon. Dinner would just have to wait. Dui needed to have his fill of you and until he was satisfied he would continue to drive you crazy with pleasure.

Huedhaut: There was going to be an event in town soon and so you decided you'd dress up for it and so you took Huedhaut shopping with you to find something to wear. You tried on several different outfits until coming across the cutest maid outfit. You just had to try it on. Once slipping inside it you went to show Huedhaut. You waited for him to comment but was only met by silence. Curious you looked up at him and noticed how red his cheeks were and realized he was blushing. Huedhaut didn't know where to look while you were dressed like that but you on the other hand mentioned you really loved this costume. It was then Huedhaut pushed you back into the change room and locking the door so no one else could see he cornered you against the wall. You didn't know what had gotten into him but he was acting strange. Huedhaut looked to be thinking of something to say before finally telling you that he forbid you from ever wearing such a costume in public. Only he could see you dressed in such attire. It finally hit you what had gotten into him and you thought he must be jealous and began to tease him but was promptly shut up when be sealed your lips with his own. You were shocked by the rather forceful kiss and knew he wasn't kidding around. After pulling apart Huedhaut whispered in your ear that he'd be continuing where he left off later that night in his bedroom and you would be wearing that outfit. You wondered why he wanted you to wear it tonight and all he said was so he had the pleasure of stripping it from your body before taking you all for himself. You shivered from his hot breath on your ear and knew a hot and steamy night awaited you. Huedhaut would then show you just how much that costume had sent his heart racing and how he wished he could strip you of it. It was a shame you were out in public or there would have been nothing holding him back from ravaging your body right now.