Thank you!

Now that is is the end of the book, I wanted to say...

Thank you! Thank you all so much! This has been an amazing journey thus far.

When I started F2R I was afraid it might be like my other books. Where my interests wpuld taper off at the end and I'd no longer be able to put my full effort into the book. It has happened with every book so far, except for this one.

It makes me estactic to know this book was different and to know how much you guys loved and enjoyed it.

Maybe it's because I took the time to plan as much of the small details as I could. The world, the history, the plot, individual chapters, the characters and their lives, even a complete calendar with holidays and such.

It's amazing. And I couldn't have done it without you all. Even know F2R is going down a different path than originally planned especially with the addition of Max's side of the story.

I have a drawing for you guys but before I get to that. I kinda wanna tell you how F2R came to be lol.

So back when I was still writing LOST I was researching on how to improve my writing. I came across this helpful book called Yuffie's how to write, on wattpad. And I read it and F2R is the fruit of that book in comparison to LOST. Pluse extra research outside of that book.

Anyways there was this one chapter about world building and I was reading the section about military and it asked a question about are their specific people that can't join.

And bam I was like sorcerers. And then from there cam F2R...

To all you writers out there. Inspiration can come from legit anywhere. From one random question in a book came this series.

Now... uh back to my thank you.

Because this book came from practically nothing it's amazing how far it went and how much you all love it.

I'm so excited to keep writing this series for you all, amd I have so many twists and secrets to reveal. And I can't wait to start Destiny Calls so you cann all see how the stories connect.

If you don't know what Destiny Calls is it's a MithzanMax FanFic that takes place in the same world as Falling to Rise, at the same time just different story.

Now here is that amazing drawing I promised.

Speed paint comes later when I have time.

Notice how Seto's appearance has changed to be what he looks like now

Notice how Seto's appearance has changed to be what he looks like now. :D

Stay tuned I'll use this bool to tell you when Destiny Calls comes out along with book 2 comes out.

Atm Book 2 is called Grasping Fate.

~WrittenDarkness