Chapter Ten

Wow guys, it has been a long time! :D But Falling to Rise is back! Now that LOST is done, I have more time to write and plan the next book, along with the behind the scenes stuff for LOST.

Drawing link: http://catthedrawer.deviantart.com/art/Mitch-Ref-Falling-to-Rise-577836433?ga_submit_new=10%253A1450041766

I like this chapter a lot, I can't explain why, but I just like the way I wrote it, I hope you all enjoy! :D

~~~~~

Falling to Rise

Chapter 10

"Unless we base our sense of identity upon the truth of who we are, it is impossible to attain true happiness"

~~~~~

Traversing through the streets of Duhita was very, very interesting. First off, Seto was not used to people coming up to them and greeting Adam with a bow of some sorts. To be honest, the attention made it a lot harder to get to their destination.

It was already midday of the day after Seto's hectic encounter with Jerome and his near death experience, and he was beginning to feel like they would never reach the castle.

"What is the matter with all these humans!" Jerome hissed under the shadow of his cloak that concealed his body and his identity. Of course his hands were bound, but not one person seemed to pay him or Seto any mind. "They flock one person as if he were their beloved king, but he doesn't even come from this kingdom." He scoffed.

"He's just a nice guy..." Seto muttered.

"Welcome Prince Adam, we did not expect you to be visiting our prince so soon after the last meeting," a man donning the brilliance of a hand-crafted chestplate and leather padding on his knees and elbows.

Adam laughed, "This is an unexpected time to come by, but it is urgent that I get to the castle quickly."

"Of course," the man bowed, "Citizens, please make way for the friend of our prince and those that accompany him."

Like taking a breath of fresh air, Seto felt relieved to no longer have people surround him, or more of, surrounding Adam and in turn it overlaps to surround him. With a sense of urgency the man in armor lead them through the not so dense part of the forest towards the center of the capital.

~~~~~

Seto would've liked to enjoy the kingdom a lot more if he wasn't so nervous as it is. He always thought the prospect of travelling to be a wonderful idea, since travelling would be the best way to learn information regarding the cultures of different kingdoms. He's been fascinated with history since he was young, and always hoped to be a teacher after his time in the Emedo Army.

Seto, Jerome, Adam and Ian stood in front of the large gates of the Duhitan castle. Standing taller than any structure in Keuta, Seto was amazed at the overbearing size of the castle and was almost too taken aback to notice Adam and Ian being lead in. Of course Jerome, still bound by his wrists kicked Seto lightly in the ankle. Unfortunately it was the same ankle Jerome had bitten yesterday, so Seto couldn't help but gasp and stumbled at the slight pain. But he got the message and stopped looking at the castle and rushed to follow the other two.

Adam took a breath and whistled as he looked around the inside of the castle, the large arching ceilings, the lavishly handpainted designs on the walls in gold colored paint, the many paintings donning the wall of whom were probably the members of the royal family over the many, many years they have existed. "Sure has felt like a long time since I've been here."