Some Notes

Thank you for opening this! :D Here are some notes, you don't have to read but yeah.

1. The idea for the story is purely mine, but the characters are not. Obviously, I apologize if I make the characters seem to OOC. Not sure what that means, but I have a pretty good idea. I kind of use the characters as I feel will best fit for the story.

2. Being that I often use the the TeamCrafted characters most of you should know who they are if you've read my other stories, but I'll list the anyways, along with their names in the story. Some characters have middle names some do not, just to let ya know. (Also, I plan to use more you-tubers and a few made up characters):

SetoSorcerer- Seto James Magi

Deadlox- Tyler Lox

SkyDoesMinecraft- Adam Xanthous Azure

Ssundee- Ian Cecil Stapleton

MinecraftUniverse- Jason Hymn

ASFJerome- Jerome Bac

BajanCanadian- Mitchell Ryker Ruse

HuskyMudkipz- Quentin Amphi

***All their last names have some relation to them if you couldn't tell x3 They're also the same last names is LOST actually, except Ian, in LOST it's Sharp... I didn't like it so I changed it. If you want to know why I chose a specific last name or what it means just ask, I don't mind telling you***

3. I'm definitely not a pro writer, so please point out any mistakes you see, or any inconsistency with the story. That would be greatly appreciated.

4. Another thing, I love all the characters, so if any of them seem, a bit, mean or stuff, that's because that is because of the role I've given them in the story. I promise they get better :) I don't hate any of them.

5. I'm not introducing all the characters all at once, I don't like doing that, there will be a progression over time where they all come into play.

6. This story is kind of centered around unjust treatment of species (sorcerers, humans, and hybrids), I have no idea how, but if you somehow take offense please know that wasn't my intention, my intention is to bring you all a story that is hopefully enjoyable.

7. I hope this will be a fairly long story, split into 3 parts, not 3 books. 3 parts, not 3 chapters, lol. Just clarifying this for all of you.

8. And please do comment and give me feedback, It will greatly support me and motivate me, because I often have a lack of motivation. Go ahead and comment what you think will happen and stuff, that will allow me to see what you think, and give me ideas when I might need them.

The story will be up when I've finished planning, I still have lots to do. Like A LOT. But thank you for reading this and I hope you like the cover and the blurb.

P.S. that blurb took me several days to write =n= it was so evil to me, I have literally 20 different versions! I:

~WrittenDarkness